Chapter 19: High Rise Part 2

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Tch, where the hell is that old man?" Levi questioned.

"I don't know." Hange replied, adjusting her glasses.
She turned around and her eyes widen.

"What?" Levi asked before turning around. His eyes squinted to make sure that his eyes weren't deceiving him.

"Run." He said before grabbing Hanges sleeve and taking off.

Bullets followed behind them.

Hange and Levi went into a room and blocked it with anything they could find..

"What the fuck was that?" Levi asked with a scowl.

"Not sure. But by the looks of it we are pretty much trapped in this building." Hange replied.

"Why is that?"

"Look out the window. Just full of tall high buildings with long narrow bridges." Hange answered while adjusting her glasses.

"It's like this place us trying to kill us."

They were on the look out for anything suspicious after what happened, trying to figure out what happened.

"I'm kind of worried about the others." Hange said.

"Why?" Asked Levi.

"I'm assuming they followed after us. And if that's the case; they might have a bit of trouble since they are used to fighting with their cursed energy instead of hand to hand combat." She replied.

"You're right. But don't doubt them they are all different and we're probably tought how to defend themselves besides... even he knows they're strong."

"That's another thing I'm worried about. Where is he?"

"He's fine. Don't worry about him, for now we just have to group up with the others if they aren't dead yet."

Meanwhile...
2nd person pov...

"Go drown yourself in lava." You said to the man who raised you.

"You still have that attitude and using it to talk to someone superior to you. They have tainted you." He said narrowing his eyes at you.

"And you're still saying that nonsense. Humans have not affected me in any way." You said

"You say that but I've noticed your change of views in them. Especially for the pink haired one."

You felt your brows narrowing.

"That is only because of one reason."

"And what reason is that?"

"Don't play dumb with me old man, you know damn well what the reason is."

"You haven't gotten over that yet? You're a pathetic excuse for a de.." just before he finished that sentence a fist came colliding with his face.

Droplets of blood dripped down the nose from the man who you called father.

His head turned to the other side unfazed as his nose kept bleeding.