Chapter 17: Nonstandard

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Sigh Todo..." I muttered

The curse grew back it's arm as Todo conversed a bit with Itadori again.

I then heard them come running towards the curse from behind me.

Todo was suddenly grabbed by the leg and was getting swung in the air by the roots of the curse.

"Levi!" I called out as he came and sliced the root of the curse causing Todo to now fall and roll on the ground while heading towards some huge thorns created by the curse.

"That's one down." The curse said

*CLAP*

And just like that Todo disappeared and reappeared as he switched places with the curse.

The curse was now in the thorns while Todo was right next to Itadori with his fist in his face.

The curse stood up from the thorns and began to heal.

"I see, a simple but troublesome technique." It said.

"Yeah, my technique allows me to switch positions with my opponents! AND clapping my hands is necessary! "

'I could end the curse right now and anyone else who is allied with it, but if I do that I'll end up killing everyone else here such as Itadori... and those two.
I suppose I can use only partially of that power, but...
can I actually?'

"You're in the clouds." Levi said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay, papa?" Hange asked.

I nodded and looked up ahead seeing Todo and Itadori jumping the curse, with Itadori using blackflash and Todo using his boogie woogie technique.

"Tch." I moved my arm forward and yelled towards them.

"Todo, Itadori! Move out the way!" I yelled.

I looked at the curse with my arm still forward, my thumb, index, and middle finger sticking out as the other two fingers were down.

I quickly chanted the command:
"Flames of hell, the wrath within you, burn like the devil you are."

The blue hot flames starts coming out of my mask from my left eye and huge fiery extremely hot and bright flames erupted from my hands like a flame thrower, just like last time.

'I don't know if I can, but at least this one will keep things to a minimal... even if I did a lot of damage before.

I then shot 5 of the powerful hot blue flames towards the curse as Todo and Itadori were already out the way.

The curse was in flames and tried to run away leaving traces of flames behind it.

I raced to the curse and punched it with a strong force, you could practically see it getting punched in slow motion.

Itadori and Todo came and started to punch as well while continuing to punch the curse.