Chapter 48

"Your turn?" I squeak out.

Killian chuckles lowly, pressing his lips slightly above my Claiming spot, making me shiver. "Bite for a bite. Seems fair to me, darling."

"You're going to Mark me?" I ask breathlessly.

"Yes."

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, waiting for the pain of the bite.

A few moments go by, and nothing happens as Killian's mouth hovers over my neck.

"Well?" I prompt.

"Well, what?" Killian sounds amused.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask, annoyed.

"Beg."

"What?"

"I want you to beg for it."

My eyes snap open to meet Killian's, which are completely black and filled with mischief.

"You're kidding," I say as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Absolutely not," Killian says, ruffling my hair, the corners of his mouth tugging upwards. "You teased me for months, denied your feelings for me, bit my claiming spot and then still denied your feelings for me, and just a few minutes ago, declined to be my Luna. I want to hear you beg."

"That's ridiculous," I huff.

He doesn't respond with words, instead, kissing around my Claiming spot. It was almost more infuriating than if he kissed on it, like a scratch that just barely missed the itch.

I bite my lip to stop from making any sounds, refusing to give into the maddening Alpha I'm still not sure if I hate or love.

"You know," Killian says, his voice husky, in between soft kisses, and I fight back a shudder. "I was insanely close to Marking you that one day in the training center."

Of course I know that. It was our first blowout fight.

Finally, Killian kisses my Claiming spot, and I squirm underneath him, but he easily pins my wrists with one of his hands, using the other to hold down my shoulder.

"Had to stay away from you for days because I was constantly on the verge of Marking you," he continues lowly.

"And of course, I tried making you jealous with the vampire to get you to admit your feelings," He chuckles slightly, not done with his assault on my neck. "But imagine my shock when instead of admitting her true feelings, my little Seer bit me."

Suddenly, he opens his mouth slightly on my skin and sucks my Claiming spot, and I gasp, my back arching towards him out of reflex.

"You have no idea how hard it was not to claim you then and there," He snarls, and begins a combination attack of kisses, licks, and hickeys on my neck. I squirm as much as I can underneath him, breathing shallowly as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Or how hard it was not to claim you every since morning I woke up next to you," He continues. "You make me fucking angry, Katrina."

His touches get rougher, but it only heightens my arousal, nature dictating that she-wolves are attracted to strength, and Killian is pure power. I can't help a moan that slips out.

"Beg," he orders lowly.

"Please," I gasp, wrapping my arms around his neck and tugging his hair.

"Please, what?" He taunts, and I feel his smirk in between his kisses.

"Please Mark me," I whimper, not caring how pathetic I sound. Since rejecting Leo, my wolf has been furious with me, not bothering to surface much, but now, I couldn't control it as my claws sink into Killian's back.