Katsuki's reasons for his bullying

10 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 29𝚝𝚑

*3rd person Pov*

4 year old Katsuki was walking around in the middle of the forest near their playground looking for the rest of his friends as one of them wasn't going to show up when suddenly without realizing he fell off the edge of a not so high hill.

After he had reached the bottom of the hill with only a few scrapes he got up and looked at his surroundings, he saw that he had found to of his friends but the looks on their faces had made Katsuki uneasy and when his eyes fell behind the other two he was horrified.

(the picture is obviously not mine and I don't know if that's actually their names but pretend it is and we already know that the one with the wings is Tsubasa)

"Wh-what happened- what happened to Tsubasa? Why-" Young Katsuki couldn't find words to say as he saw one of his friends covered in blood while the other two were standing in front of Tsubasa with knives in their hands.

"oh Katsuki, when did you get here? " Senago said with a smile too creepy to belong to a child

"Katsuki?" Yubi(Nagayubi) questioned and he turned to see to see the boy "oh, hi Katsuki" he put on the same smile as Senago.

"Di-did you guys do that to him?" Katsuki said as he tried to take a step back.

"So what if we did?" Senago answered as the smiles on their faces dropped.

"You wouldn't tell anyone would you?" Yubi asked with an obviously fake sad expression.

"You know snitches get stitches don't you Katsuki?" Yubi said as he put on a smug smile.

"No way YUBI! Katsuki would definitely tell unless we find a way to shut his mouth!" he shouted as he pointed the knife at Katsuki

(ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵏⁱᵈˢ ᵃⁿʸᵐᵒʳᵉ ಠ_ಠ)

"Then.. If he utters a word of this to anyone, and I mean 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒! Then, do you know what we're gonna do Katsuki?" he(Yubi) boasted

"Wh-what are you gonna d-do?" the terrified boy cried out

"we're gonna kill sweet little Izuku as well" Yubi explained with a smirk as Katsuki's eyes widened even more than before

"OK fine!" the boy was now bawling his eyes out "I won't tell anyone if you don't hurt Izuku"

"No way I don't like Izuku at all, 𝑤𝑒" Senago said as he pointed at Yubi and himself "will leave Izuku alone and not kill him 𝑖𝑓 you bully him all the time"

(ˢᵒ ᶜʳⁱⁿᵍᵉʸ(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

"What?! No way-" Katsuki tried to say

"Then I suggest you go say goodbye to him!" Yubi inturupted

After a bit of a pause Katsuki finally spoke up again "OK fine.. But you two lay a finger on him and I'll tell your mommies and the police right away!" he shouted back at them

(ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿᵉᵗˡʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵏⁱᵈˢ ᗒᴥᗕ)

"Fine!" both the boys agreed in union