Chap 14?

𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 29ᵗʰ

My bedroom door opened and a voice came through, "Hey Denks! Me and your papa are heading out now, we'll be home an hour earlier today and probably stop by the market, want anything?"

I didn't look away from my game as I replied, "just some chocolate, any type will do"

"Ok then"

"Thanks dad!" I shouted before he shut the door

And on the other side he replied, "No prob Bob!"

.......................

After a while I was sitting on the couch and heard the front door being opened.

I didn't need to worry since I knew it would be Izu.

"Hey Denki!" he said sitting on the couch as he took off his mask and hood.

"Hey Izu" I said as I finally looked up from my phone, "what's up"

"the sky, anyways, I wanted to answer your question from yesterday" he said as he took out his phone

"What question?"

"The one about Kachan, come here, have a look at your class" he said as he motioned his phone

"Dude! No way! Show me!" I said as I went over and sat next to him

"OK so first we have Kachan, you probably know alot about him from my rantings so we'll skip him for now"

"Yep"

"After that, the person sitting behind him has quite an interesting quirk, his name is Monoma Neito, his quirk, copy. He can use someone's quirk at will after touching them, but it's only for 5 minutes. Not only that tho, he can't copy physical quirks either. He can copy yours or Kachans, but he probably wouldn't be able to copy this person's quirk, Ojiro Mashirao. His quirk is tail, he basically has a crazy strong tail. Or Shouji Mezou, his quirk is dupli-arms. ~~~"

............................................

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 1ˢᵗ

Izuku showed me each person and explained their quirks which was actually quite useful for when I started classes

I headed out a bit early for class and when I got there there were only two people there.

But one of them really caught my attention, it was Bakugo.. The other one was Iida Tenya, brother of pro hero engenium I think..

I went to my seat, which I looked at before I went inside since it was pinned on the wall next to the door.

Eventually, more people came in and honestly I found myself already becoming friends with Kirishima.

Although, I couldn't stop myself from looking at Bakugo from time to time and he definitely caught me a few times.

¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~|~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦

God! One heck of a first day..

I opened the door to my house closing it behind me and throwing my bag and shoes off I went and dropped on the couch.

"Hey Denks, rough day?" I heard my dad say with a little chuckle.

"Hey dad. yeah, even if it just the first day, it was really tiring. I don't even wanna imagine what the rest of the year is going to be like" I finished as I sat up and slouched on the couch.

"yeah well, you're the one that wanted this" he laughed as he said that

And then continued, "Oh! By the way, your friend came by this morning."