April 20th

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 20ᵗʰ
𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I'm at school extra early today, it's only 7:15. This is because 2 days ago Izuku gave me something important. It was an envelope he gave me to give to Bakugo since it's his birthday today. But he said to just put it in his locker and pretend I never saw it so he didn't know who it was from.

The thing is, me and Kirishima have built a good relationship with Bakugo this past few weeks. He's a little aggressive and gets angry easily, but other than that he's a great guy.

OK! I'm at his locker, what do I do?! Oh God! Right! I just push it through and run away to class as fast as possible and pretend I never even knew where his locker is! But I don't really need to worry since Izu said he'd erase this bit of footage from the schools CCTV just incase.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢

I just went downstairs after my shower to find the hag and the old man in the kitchen. What are they doing up this early? It's only 6:30 and they're never up this early. They usually wake up just in time for me to leave to school around 7:10.

"Oi, how come you're up this early?" this seemed to get their attention.

"Oh, morning brat." was all the hag said before turning around from the stove and placing a huge stack of pancakes on the table already full of food.

"Morning Katsuki, we're just up early to make sure you have a good morning breakfast on your birthday." the old man spoke up before I could lash out on the hag for calling me a brat.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I went to sit at the table. I really didn't know what he meant.

"Well, it's your birthday today you brat. And you always wake up so early we barely get to see you in the morning, yet our breakfast is always ready. So we thought we could make breakfast today." she said as she sat at the table too and started eating like me and the old man were.

" Oh by the way, Inko called last night and-" he tried to say but was inturupted

" What? Why didn't you tell me she called?" the hag shouted

" She said she was in a hurry and asked if Katsuki could go over. I said I'd tell her later today. So, Katsuki do you have time to go over today?" he finished off

Of course I didn't think twice about my answer,"yeah tell her I'll go straight there after school." I said and put my plates on the sink.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I checked my phone and it's only 7:41, there's still a long time left for class to start.
And there should only be four eyes, craft table, and half'n half in class since they're the only ones who come to class this early

Whatever, as soon as I put my stuff in my locker in gonna head to class. When I opened my locker there was an envelope in there. I immediately thought back to the years before.

For the past years of school each time I would find a letter in my locker on my birthday from an anonymous person. In my second year of middle school I came to realize that the handwriting was Deku's. I didn't think he wanted me to know so I just didn't tell anyone about it. I did keep the letters though. But right now....

No no! It couldn't be from Deku though. He hasn't been found yet, so then, who's this from?

I immediately ripped open the envelope and unfolded the paper. I swear I immediately felt tears prick at my eyes. This.. It was.. Deku's handwriting. There was no doubt about it. But.. How? It's not like he could've gotten inside the school. At least not without a student or teacher ID pass. But, he's definitely not a student here. If he was, the staff here wouldn't be stupid enough not to tell his mom, and auntie definitely would've told me.. Right?