Entrance Exams

"Yo-you're not? Really?! You're not going to tell anyone?"

𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙹𝚊𝚗 16ᵗʰ

"Of course not!" Denki then continued "You're obviously fine and definitely not dead as some people think, so if you had wanted, you would've went back. But obviously, you didn't, and everything is done for a reason." the blonde informed the younger in front of him, then requested, "Now if you don't mind, I'm a bit curious, what exactly were your reasons for not going back?"

𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙿𝚘𝚟 𝙵𝚎𝚋 24ᵗʰ

After that, I told Denki about almost everything. I didn't tell him anything about my dad of course, instead I told him that it was a friend of my dad's visiting from the US that saved me because he recognized me from pictures my dad had shown him. But I did tell him about the whole Kachan and bullies being murderers thing.

Eventually, one thing led to another and we swapped numbers and have been friends since then.

I found out that he wants to attend U.A and be a hero, and honestly, he had an awesome quirk. When he first showed me his quirk I was in awe. I, of course, took a lot of notes on it as well.

Lately though, we haven't seen each other much, because of him training for the entrance exams, and me trying to tweak my hacking skills.

There's only around a month left for UA entrance exams and thanks to me hacking into their computers last month I was able to the files for the written part of the exams. I obviously didn't just hand them over to Denki, instead, every time we meet up I ask him the questions that's included and don't stop bothering him until he gives me an acceptable answer.

I'm glad Tomura asked me to hack into their computers, because now I'm able to help Denki. The thing is though, Tomura won't fess up as to why he wanted me to hack into their computers no matter how much I keep asking him. He didn't even ask for anything specific, just to get into their files.

(whenever we meet up, it's either at my apartment, or at his house when his parents aren't home.)

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝚘𝚟   𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 20ᵗʰ

After so many months of training, it's time to see if it was all worth it. I just finished the written part of the exams, sure there was a few questions that were a bit hard, but nothing I couldn't beat.

The studying really did pay off, now to see if the same goes with the training.

....................................Later.............

After the exams, I heard a few rumors that in one of the battle grounds a girl was almost crushed by one of the zero pointers and that one of the pros interfered right in time. But that's besides the point. I am definitely passing these exams.

.................................𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 28ᵗʰ.........

'It's finally here! The letter from UA! I mean, I'm 100% sure I passed, so.. Why am I feeling so nervous...'

I went to the living room when I got inside the house. I opened the letter and saw a little device in it, I searched around for an on button when suddenly a hologram of All Might appeared? Great now I'm hillucinating!

The following is said as it was in the anime, only partly though from what we saw with Deku

"I am here! As a projection."

OK? Guess it's not a hillucination

" I've came here to your town to work at UA!

Young Bakugo, even though you got a total of zero rescue points,"