After the accident

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 8ᵗʰ

𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I followed the mist guy out of the room only to find myself in what seemed to be a huge storage house (basically they're at the place of the Kamino incident).

I didn't like the awkward silence and tried to think about what exactly had happened as to why I was covered in blood and where I was but it only caused my headache to get worse.

"Try to not think too much about what's happened, it will make your condition worse, and do not worry everything will be explained to you shortly"

Ehh? How did he even know, oh well since he said it will be explained to me I don't really care, I continued walking behind him until he came to a halt in front of what I assumed was another room.

He stepped to the side and said "Master will be with you shortly explain the situation to you please make yourself comfortable while you wait" as he opened the door for me to go in.

I was a little hesitant at first but then said "right, thank you" and went ahead and stepped in to the room he said "your welcome" as he closed the door behind me.

It looked kind of like an office, I looked around a bit and there were to couches on each side of the room and a table with a computer on it alongside a whole lot of what seemed like letters that had all been opened.

Curiosity got the best of me and since there was no one in the room I decided to go to the desk and see what was on it, and so I picked up one of the sheets and read a bit of it, until... I had realized... "what the-" this is the letter I sent to my dad last week, well, whenever last week is right now as I don't even know the current date, but still! What the hell is this doing here?..i picked up another letter and it was one of the ones my mom had sent my dad.

I don't get it what were they doing here, he's already responded to these letters, yes, but why are they here. Wait... Where the hell even am I..... it couldn't be, right? No way was I in the US, how the hell did I even get here, wait, maybe I'll be able to see dad? I mean, unless, if he's not here then what the hell is all of me and Moms letters doing here.

I decided to go to sit down behind the the desk and see if I could turn on the computer and find something more, just as I went behind the desk something bright caught my eye.

I know that bright yellow color anywhere, it was my bag.. I decided to take a look in my bag before anything else so I picked it up and went to sit at one of the couches.

When I opneded it there were a whole lot of books in it 'no wonder it was so heavy' but only a three of them were school books, I was so glad to see that all thirteen of my notebooks were here, ah that's right, I remember putting them all in my bag before heading to school cuz I decided I wouldn't join class and just go over my analysis, but I wonder what prevented me to do so? Well, I was able to remember that so hopefully by the end of the day I remember all of what happened... Whenever the end of the day is, oh wait, I looked up to see there was a digital clock above the door, it read 6:27.
AM or PM I did not know however.

Just as I closed up my bag a clicking sound rung through the room, this must be the 'master' the guy earlier was talking about, right?

When the door was fully opened the person had walked into the room, he seemed to have no eyes or nose.. Maybe it was a part of his quirk? I can't really tell for sure but he closed the door behind him and went to sit on the couch opposite of me.

"Hello Izuku"

That's when it hit me, he had the same voice as my father, I recognize it from the times me and mom call him but, I don't get it, who is he, maybe my dad's brother? But no, he said he only had one sibling and that they died a lot time ago? Could it be that he's my father? No way! He looked nothing like the pictures mom has showed me..