Class 1 A

???𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 1ˢᵗ

As I walked through the halls of UA high trying to find my class I heard quite alot of commotion from the classes I passed. After a bit I found my class, I also found that the most noise was coming from this class.

I opened the door, a few people looked in my direction and then looked away, though some were too caught up in their own conversations.

I noticed some guy walking towards me and I mentally freaked out a bit since it was the first day of school and I didn't exactly know anyone.

"Hello!" he said as he did a little movement with his hands, "I am Iida Tenya and if you hadn't noticed I was in the same battle arena as you during the entrance exams. I must apologize for when the zero pointer robot came I saw you on the ground and didn't stop to help you, I thought you had only tripped over, I didn't come to think that you were stuck under the debris." he bowed his head as he finished talking.

" Eh? No no! It's alright, really. I'm Uraraka Ochako" I introduced myself

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝚘𝚟

It was the first day of school and very early in the morning, I woke up quite a few hours ago and since it had become a normal thing, I would just do some morning exercise.

As of now, it's 6:55 and I just got out of the shower and got changed into my uniform. If I leave now I'll be there by 7:35 which should be just perfect. I want to get there a bit early so I'm not stared at as I walk into the class.

................................

There's only five minutes left of class, the damn teacher should've been here by now, this idiot won't stop yelling at me.

I simply looked away ignoring him and putting my feet on my desk.

"Hey! Stop ignoring me and take your feet off of that desk now"

"Huh?!" I replied fed up with him

"It's only the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creatent!"

Who the hell does this guy think he is?

"You're kidding me right?! Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?!" I sneered at him

He was about to open his mouth again but stopped when he saw some girl with pink cheeks at the door-

I swear the audacity this guy has- he just ignored me and went to her.

I guess that's better though, at least he won't be annoying me now.

Speaking of annoying, what's really been annoying is that weirdo I keep catching staring at me.

Every time I catch him staring he immediately looks away and distracts himself with stupid shit.

I was just about to get up to go and confront him about it, but then some thing drops to the floor in the door way and a few of these idiots got freaked out by it when it started wiggling.

To everyone's surprise, someone came out of it. Eh? What's some homeless guy doing here?

"All of you shut up, I'm Aizawa Shouta and I'm going to be your homeroom teacher. Now, put these on and head outside" he said in a dreary tone as he pulled out an outfit from his cacoon

Without much more questions the class each received a gym uniform and headed down to the locker rooms to get changed.

...........

"What? A quirk assessment test?!" almost the whole class said out loud, damn they're annoying

"But orientation, we're gonna miss it." the girl with pink cheeks from earlier

"If you wanna make the big leads, you can't waste time on ceremonies." he earned some gasps from a few of these extras, "Here at UA we're not tethered to tradition, that means I can run my class however I see fit." he said as he looked back at us.

"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country is still trying to pretend that we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power exel. It's not rational, one.day the ministry of education will learn."

He paused for a bit then turned towards me," Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exams, what was your farthest throw at soft ball when you were in junior high?"

"67 meters, I think." I don't exactly remember, I think it was 71?

"Right, try doing it doing it with your quirk"

I then went to the lined circle and got the ball from him, "Anything goes, just stay in the circle" he said "go on, you're wasting our time."

"Alright man, you asked for it" I said as I stretched a bit

I'll add a little heat to my pitch and drop their jaws

And so I activated my quirk and threw my ball

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities, it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as pro heroes." he said as he showed the monitor which read 705.2 earning a gasp from the whole class

"Woah, 705 meters? Are you kidding me?" huh? That's the guy that kept staring at me

"I wanna go! That looks like fun!" some chick with pink skin said

"This is what I'm talking about, using our quirks as much as we want!" some guy with weird elbows said

"So this looks fun huh?" Aizawa said

.......................................

After that, the rest of the class had a go at throwing the soft ball, I'm not gonna lie, there were quite a few of those extras who were really good, but my score was never beaten. Well, the chick with pink cheeks got infinity, but still.

And then afterwards we did some more exercises and after the rest of our classes we headed home.

Words:997
Published:July 19ᵗʰ

I hope this doesn't get copyrighted cuz I wanted it to be like the anime and so I copied almost everything from the anime.

Oh and the reason for the picture above is cuz I researched a bit and it is a fact that Monoma is the strongest in 1B and I just thought that since he's the strongest he would obviously be the one to be in 1A if they were one less so, yeah..