*USJ Attack*

𝙼𝚊𝚢 15ᵗʰ
𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙿𝚘𝚟

School for the past month has been hectic. With the amount of training we do every week I feel like I've really improved my quirk. But training outside of school with Izuku has really helped alot aswell. But I don't actually do quirk training outside of school, we only do combat training.

Along with that, I've also improved my friendship with Bakugo. Honestly, he's pretty aggressive and angry all the time, but other than that, he's a pretty decent guy. And if there's one thing I love about him is the nicknames he gives everyone. And that's the thing, I don't mind the nickname he's given me at all since that's what my papa calls me anyways. (Sparky)

As of now, I'm headed to school. Apparently today we'll be going to a different place to train that's outside of the school building. Sensei said it was called the 'Unforeseen simulation joint" or something like that, USJ for short.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That.. Was unexpected....

We were attacked! By some stupid gang called league of villains or some shit like that. It was honestly just awful and traumatizing for some of the others. Take Tsu-chan for example, she was almost fucking killed! If it weren't for Aizawa sensei who erased their bosses quirk.

Apparently, according to Jirou and Yaomomo, I was held hostage by some villain aswell while I was haywire because of my quirk. But we were saved by the hero snipe who came along with some other pro heroes. Aizawa sensei, All Might, Monoma, and Bakugo were injured badly because of that Nomu thing they had brought in.

While Sensei was knocked unconscious by the Nomu and it had went after Asui, Monoma tried to interfere and got injured by it and then Bakugo had caught its attention with his explosions to lead it away from them. And by the time the heroes had arrived and All Might interfered, Bakugo had already been badly injured by the Nomu thingy. Which then proceeded to cut into All Might's lower abdomen before it was punched into oblivion.

And the boss guy who almost killed Tsu along with the smoky guy who separated all of us were the only ones who got away, while all the rest of them were arrested by the police.

Right now, I'm in Recovery Girl's office waiting for Bakugo to wake up. Monoma was treated and got picked up by his parents. Aizawa sensei was too beat up for Recovery Girl to help so he was rushed to the hospital. All Might was also treated by Recovery Girl, but for some reason he was put in a different room. And right now, Kirishima and I are waiting in Recovery Girl's office for Bakugo to wake up.

Recovery Girl, just now, went out of the room because she got a phone call. The door was opened again.

"Kirishima dear, your parents are waiting for you down stairs."

I saw Kirishima hesitate for a moment,so I put my hand on his shoulder, "It's ok dude, you can go. I'll let explodo know you were waiting for you."

"Great! Thanks man, I owe you one." he said as he grabbed his bag from beside the bed and rushed out.

"I'm glad to see Katsuki has such nice friends. I'm sure he definitely appreciates it, even though he probably won't show it." RG said as she sat on here chair.

"Yeah, he's an awesome guy." I replied to her

"He hasn't had the best past as I'm sure all of you know." I was a bit surprised when she said this but nodded nevertheless since I knew she was right.

All of knew this. I mean, it was all over Japan, and it hasn't even been a year. One day the News showed him being attacked by a villain and 'a reckless kid ignored the heroes shouts and rushed to his aid just before All Might interfered' and the very next day it showed that very kid had died.