What happened with Deku

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 7ᵗʰ

𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚞 𝚙𝚘𝚟

It's been four days since the accident, Katsuki has shut himself in his room since that day and no matter how much me and Mitsuki try he won't even come out to eat and every few hours we would hear crashing, shouts and even loud sobs, yet there was nothing we could do to get him to open up and let us help him.

Speaking of, Mitsuki actually stays with Inko over nights since then, trying to calm her down, I went over three or four times but I never stayed too long, Mitsuki insisted that I stated home incase Katsuki would try to do something foolish. I can't say I didn't think the same thing though.

The other it was revealed to the media by the police that Izuku hadn't committed suicide like they had first thought rather he was pushed off the school rooftop by another two students and that they had been taken into custody and they discovered from the school's CCTV that after Katsuki had run into the school to get help a purple mist like cloud started to cover up Izuku and his bag and that he had disappeared when the mist had. Where he is however, is still unknown and the police have sent out many search parties and quite a few heroes have gotten themselves involved.

𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 3ʳᵈ

I had remembered one of the quirks from my early days and had wanted to try it out, the quirk would give you the ability to see through a certain person's view or even the surrounding area of that person.

After a few tries with different people I looked at a certain someone's surrounding area and saw what was happening, I immediately requested Kurogiri to bring them in and leave the treatment to Doctor Tsubasa and I as they seemed to be in a really bad situation.

.......................

After he was brought in, treated and cleaned, the doctor had told me that he had a recorder box in his pocket that seemed to be intact, after listening to the only recording that was on it he said that it could be confirmed that he was killed.

I may be a villain but that doesn't mean I always deal with things, I will tolerate it when someone hurts my-

3ʳᵈ 𝙿𝚘𝚟

"Ah, here you are Kurogiri wanted me to inform you that he has already taken the recorder to the station, which I still don't get why you requested"

"Doctor, thank you for the information, and as for why? There is no need to know." he said this ad he didn't want to say he was too lazy to do the job himself
"Anyways, how's the boy doing?"

"He's doing quite well, but with the damage to his head, I don't think he'll wake up for a few days, however.."

"Is there another problem Doctor?"

"If he doesn't wake up within 2 weeks he has a 75% chance going into a coma he will likely stay in for more than a few years"

"I see.."

Then an Idea had hit him

"Do you think he'll have a better recovery if I were to use one of my quirks?"

"Well, yes I guess so"

.......................................................
(going back to the first chapter)
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 8ᵗʰ
3ʳᵈ 𝙿𝚘𝚟

"If you would please Izuku, let me start from the beginning. You see, I am not exactly what you would call 'normal'"

He has put emphasis on the word normal which caused Izuku to ba a bit more confused that he was

"You see, way at the beginning of when quirks first started appearing only few ones were powerful, and mine was of those rare quirks which would've been called powerful-"

"What exactly do you mean? As in, you were just talking about when quirks first started appearing and now you're talking about your own quirk.. I don't get exactly what you mean"

"I was just about to get to that, you see with my quirk I can take the quirk of anybody wehter they're willing to give it to me or not and vise versa I can give any quirk that I have taken to anybody I want as long as they are within my reach, and that had made me quiet famous during my time, with the help of a few quirks I have been able to live for more than a century, I think that should help answer you question. And even with all those years of living I never really loved anyone like I had loved your mother, and I still do of course, and then you came along in our lives-"

" wait! What in the world are you even talking about?! Who even are you!? And what does my mom have to do with this?!"

" You see anyone would get bored for living so many years with little-to-nothing to do and so around 20 years ago I had decided to make myself an identity of a 16 year old use a shape-shifting quirk and attended school, after a year I met your mother and before I knew it I had fallen in love with her and after finding out she also loved me we became a couple and I had told her about how I was much older but not of my exact quirk as that would've endangered her, she was fine with it and before we knew it you had come along.... How about I give you some time to take all this in before I continue? "

" Wh-what.."

Izuku was even more confused than before even though some of his questions had been answered

He decided to ask a few questions during this little time the man had given him to comprehend things a bit

" How can I even believe you? And what do you mean it would've endangered my mom? Why couldn't you just tell her the truth?"

"I couldn't tell her the truth because-

just pretend he tells him the whole story of how he's a villain and of one for all and how now deku knows about All Might having such a power and everything cuz I'm not bothered enough to explain it"

"So basically you're a villain that's been wanted for over a century, your main enemy right now is All Might but he thinks that you're dead after a fight the two of you had?"

"That's what I said" All For One answered unphased by all of this as he was the one who had been through all this

"And something else I want to say Izuku, it's that I'm truly sorry and hope you could forgive me" totally not the #1 villain apologizing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "not only for not coming back to you and your mother or not telling the truth but also for what happened when you were a child"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I am sorry for not giving back your quirk to you..."

1167 words
Published: May 29th 2021
(I've decided to write when I post each chapter just because like, why not)

1167 wordsPublished: May 29th 2021(I've decided to write when I post each chapter just because like, why not)

Happy late Birthday to one of the best boys
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎