Tamaki x Reader

This is gender neutral so anyone can read!

   You smiled fondly as you watched Tamaki happily do his little hosting act, though you knew most of it was sincere since Tamaki is incapable of seeing anyone as anything other than beautiful. You decide to let him do his thing, turning only to be met with the devilish grin of twins. You can't help but smirk, knowing they're plotting for something.
   "So, (Y/N), what do you say to a little fun?" They speak in unison, which would normally freak someone out but to you it was endearing. It showed how well they knew each other and how much they cared. "Sorry guys," you playfully brushed them off with a smirk. "I got some things to do." You wandered off, heading down the hallway. Spotting Nekozawa in a corner, you chuckled a bit at how eccentric he always was. You had to admit he was a little creepy, but he was cute and sweet, especially to his sister. As you passed him you waved, earning a little wave back from his cat puppet, Belzenaph.
   As you made it to the garden outside the school, you see a bush of roses with many different colors in it. There was a red one; it reminded you of Haruhi. You two had grown close and you felt like she was always so genuine and natural. She was honest and even when she's stern, she's kind. Another was a soft Lavender; as odd as it sounds you thought of Kyoya. He's always quick witted and clever with a bit of a stuck up attitude. The purple matched him, and the softeners of it made you think of his softer side. The third was a pale pink which was cutely tangled in a dark blue rose, making it look like it sat on its head. You couldn't help but think of Hani's kindness and sweetness, always staying smiling and positive. Along with Mori, the quiet and stoic yet kind and gentle giant. Always quick to help and protect. There was another pair wrapped in one another, resting side by side. A light orange and baby blue rose; each having their own sense of playfulness much like a pair of devious twins you've grown quite fond of. They're like little brothers to you, you couldn't have been happier to play pranks and jokes with them. And the last one, a beautiful pure white rose. The petals looked soft and gentle, there was something royal about the way it looked. It was much like Tamaki, who you had fallen for completely. So soft and gentle, true and pure with the prestigious appearance.
   As you stare at the rose, you realize you've begun crying. You didn't understand why, these were all wonderful memories. You were so happy and yet... you felt an overwhelming dread in your gut.
   "(Y/N)...?" You turn back, and Tamaki is walking over to you. His smile falls and worry fills his eyes as he rushes up to you, gently cupping your cheek. "What's wrong, what happened?" You smiled at him sadly, chuckling a bit. "I'm okay Tamaki. Thanks for worrying about me." He didn't seem to fully believe you, but he didn't speak. He gently pulls you into his chest, holding you close to him with gentle arms. You wrap your arms around him, softly crying into his chest. You don't even know why you're crying, you just kept sobbing and tears pooled. He gently pet your head, running his hand in your hair.
   You look up at him, your eyes red and running with tears. Tamaki carefully wipes the tears from your cheeks, staring into your gleaming (eye color) eyes. You took a deep breath in, staring softly at him before you finally decided it was time... you had to tell him how you felt. Before it's too late.
   "Tamaki, I wanna tell you something..." He nods, smiling softly. "Whatever it is, I want to hear it." You look down, more tears beginning to hit the ground. After a moment, you looked back up into his worried eyes. "Tamaki, I love you!" Your heart was pounding, but you felt yourself feel complete relief as a huge smile blooms on his face. He swoops you up, spinning you around. "You mean it? You really do?" You giggle and smile, nodding quickly. "Yes! Yes Tamaki!" "He happily stops, setting you down. "je t'aime, (Y/N)." The smiles on both your faces lit up the sky. You felt like you could explode with joy. You pushed yourself up quickly, basically jumping to connect your lips as you've longed to do for so long. The feeling of soft, gently lips never touched yours.
   Your eyes flew open as you lay in your bed. You look to your left where the bookshelf sat, the full set of the Ouran High School Host club Manga carefully organized in the cubby. To your right, where the hosts pictures and posters were plastered all over your wall. You sit up, looking to your mimic of Usa-Chan that lay beside you. You felt your heart shatter in your chest, as if everything just came down at once. Your eyes begin pouring, but this time there was no Tamaki to dry your tears. You pulled your copy of Usa close, stuffing your face in it as your body shakes with each choking sob.
   Your parents, your friends, no one would ever understand how much they meant to you. The hosts were the only ones who made you feel loved and cherished, and you'd never be able to feel that in anything but a dream.

~Hi sorry I woke up today and chose violence. Working on more stories as you read this!~