Platonic host club x Suicidal!Tamaki

TW! suicidal thoughts, self-harm, blood, depressing thoughts and actions
Please read with caution!!!
Hope this is what you had in mind! This is for Electric_Seal

   Tamaki sat on his bed this morning, staring at his school uniform. Did he really have to go today?
   His grandmother had been visiting and was making Tamaki's life miserable. She would make comments about his mother, teasing him with her very existence. She called him names, reminding him that we was nothing more than a disgusting mistake his father had made. Of course, his father would never stand up to the woman. He couldn't disrespect his mother, even at the price of his own son. When he first moved here, it was much worse. The only person Tamaki felt safe around was Kyoya, but he still felt like a burden to him.
   That was the first time Tamaki had ever cut himself... it didn't start out bad. It was just him pinching his arms, slowing getting hard enough to leave bruises across his arms. Then, it escalated to scratching. Scabs forming on his hands and wrists. Eventually, Tamaki was changing out of his middle school uniform after a bad day. He felt bad for running Kyoya around but he was just so fun to be around! His grandmother had slapped him across the face for interrupting her conversation with his father as soon  as he had gotten home. He was so tired, mentally drained. That's when he saw, a small little razor blade discarded on the bathroom floor in his bedroom. He stood, walking over to it. It was from one of the maids cleaning, must have been for hard to get grime but Tamaki had always kept his room somewhat tidy. The blade looked clean for the most part. Tamaki went back, sitting on his bed for a long moment, staring at the blade, then his thighs that had been bare from changing. That was his first time... first time sliding the blade across plush porcelain skin...first time watching red bubble up and stream off the side of his inner thigh...it was his first time, but not his last.
   After that it was pretty common for Tamaki to drag that little blade across his thighs and hips, tearing into himself for whatever he deemed necessary. "Disgusting. Mistake. Useless. Stupid. Pathetic. Unwanted."  Each mark was a reminder to him.
   He had stopped that in high school, once the host club started up. But now standing partially naked, staring at the light blue uniform in front of his mirror as the darkened scars reflected back at him, he had never felt so desperate for the feeling of Cold metal across his skin. "You should just die"
   Tamaki finally threw his clothes on, going down stairs. His grandmother had been there, watching as he comes down. She glared, scoffing. "What a lazy boy, coming down so late." She spat as she passed him. He froze, standing there for a long moment. "She's right. You're such a lazy ass. It would be better if you weren't even here" "Master Tamaki, should we get you a car-" Tamaki smiles at her, his gentle lavender eyes stinging with sorrow. "It's okay, I'll walk today."
On the walk there, the thoughts continued to plague him. He stops as the light comes on, showing no pedestrians crossing. Cars whiz past and his mind began to spiral. "What are you waiting for? No one is going to stop you. No one cares. Just step out. End it all. Just do it. Do it-" the sound of a baby crying as a mother waits to cross the street snaps him out of his thoughts. His mind traveling to a safer place. France...his mother... The light finally let him cross safely.
The whole day was muddled for the poor blonde. Even in the host club, the young women who admired and "loved" him. "They don't love you, They love what you can give them. They don't care about you. Just like your "precious" host club"
"Tamak?" One of the girls asked, worriedly watching him. Tamaki looks to her, then over the rest of them, only then realizing that he had begun crying. "Ah, my apologies, your beauty simply moves me to tears." The girls suddenly squeal, buying into the excuse he gave. Though Kyoya, taking note of his odd behavior, did not.
Haruhi was taking cups and plates from the tables after all the guests had left, glancing over to Tamaki who's being oddly quiet. In fact, everyone noticed. But the final straw was when Tamaki dropped a cup, letting it slip straight from his hands as he had been holding it. Haruhi sighed, putting down the tray and walking over in front of him. "Okay Senpai," she sounded almost demanding, but still somehow soft. "What's going on with you?" Tamaki blushed a little, quickly plastering on a smile and waving his hands. "No, nothings wrong, I'm just a little distracted is all."
   As he speaks, the other hosts crowd around Haruhi. Hani is the next to speak up, giving a sweet smile as he holds Usa-chan in his arms. "Tama-chan, you shouldn't lie to us. We're your friends, we wanna help." Mori grunted in agreement at the end of Hani's statement, which was soon continued by the twins. "We may not know much, but we can tell when you're not yourself." Kyoya was the last to speak, setting his notebook to the side. "Tamaki, you may not realize this, but you have a lot of support here. You can rely on us." That was all it took for Tamaki to burst into tears. He began babbling on about his grandmother, all his doubts, his fears... "I just...feel like it would be easier for everyone if I wasn't here at all." The blonde finished with an out of character frown, complete with streams of tears and dibbles of snot threatening to come from his nose.
   The hosts looked shocked, they had never seen Tamaki so upset, or heard any self conscious words from him. So this was just a shock. After a moment of Tamaki sniffling in silence, Hani tears up and ran over to him, jumping on him and hugging him tightly. "Tama Chan! Of course we need you! Don't ever think we don't!" Haruhi was next, her eyes misty as she sits beside him, wrapping her arms around him as Tamaki let a few more tears fall. "Tamaki-senpai...you're important to everyone here. Your guests and all of us here at the host club care about you." The twins finish Haruhis thought for her, standing behind the couch and hiding the worry in their eyes. "Like Haruhi said boss, you're important to us." "Without you, Koaru and I never would have thought to join something like this." "Yeah, if it wasn't for you, all we'd have is a grubby old pumpkin. Thanks to you, we have our carriage." As Koaru finished, Hikaru looked at him quizzically but let it go. Kyoya walked over, kneeling in front of him. "Tamaki, it's okay for you to feel not at your best, but let's try getting someone to help with these thoughts your having. They're called cognitive distortions, making you believe that we don't care. We can work on them, and slowly help you be able to push them away. But know that we do care, Tamaki. All of us."
   For the first time in a long while, Tamaki didn't hear that little voice in his head whispering for him to go off himself. Instead, all he heard was the love from his closest friends. He felt safe, loved, warm. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

1291 words! Hope you like it! ☺️