An Interesting Notion

This is a request from AlanaMedeirosLeite thank you for the suggestion!
Kyoya x Haruhi

   Haruhi glanced once more towards the girls who surrounded the shadow king of the club. They squealed loudly as he adjusted his glasses again. To the girls, it was attractive and was to die for. Haruhi, however, saw it as a threat to anyone in the room. She gets up, walking over behind the girls. "Excuse me," she smiles politely. "They just got some new Tea and Cake out. If you'd like, you can eat some with Hani-Senpai." The girls blush as she smiles, nodding and saying 'okay' in unison before slipping away.
   She doesn't notice it, but Kyoya shoots a glance at the girl host. He knew Tamaki had fallen head over heels for her; maybe that's why he didn't tell her how he felt. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He was beginning to regret keeping her so close.
   Haruhi turned her attention to him, looking him over. He looked exhausted. "Kyoya-Senpai, maybe it's not my place but you really look like you could use a nap..." Kyoya looked at her, making her jump a bit at the harsh glare he sent. "I'm fine." Was all he said. Haruhi sighed before hesitately returning to her hosting. The girls that were visiting were easy, except for one. Aizutaki kept trying to make Haruhi fall for her, though it wasn't working. She would put on makeup, do her hair, drop hints, but the most she got was a smile and maybe a 'You look good' from her dream boy. Well, what she thought was a boy. As the club ended, Aizutaki snuck back into the back room, waiting patiently.
   Haruhi was finishing the clean up when she saw another person was still in the back. She began to assume it was Kyoya since he always leaves last. She walks towards the person, seeing it wasn't Kyoya at all. Aizutaki suddenly pushed herself onto Haruhi, knocking her onto a table. The girl smiles menacingly as she pinned her arms on either side of Haruhi's waist. Haruhi's eyes widen. She had never had this happen to her before, especially not alone.
   "I've waited so long for you Haruhi...I love you more than anything...I can't wait anymore Haru~" She unbuttons the button on her dress before doing the same to Haruhi's. Haruhi grabbed her hand, quickly stopping her. "Cut it out! This is wrong, you can't force people to do what you want!" The girl looked shocked before letting her bangs hang down. "Why? Am I not good enough? Tell me! What is it?!" Haruhi frowned. She never wanted to make someone feel not good enough, but she didn't want to get herself into something either. Besides, there was no way she could love her. She only had one person on her mind...
   Aizutaki looks away, moving back. "Is...Is it...Because of someone else?" Haruhi simply nodded. She didn't want to give away any sign that she could be a girl. Somewhere along the way, she began trying to stay just to See Kyoya again. Just to see his devilish grin, or when he's satisfied to see that small smile. She couldn't risk having to leave. Aizutaki slowly backs away with a sigh. "Well...Whoever she is, she's really lucky. I hope she sees you soon."
Haruhi smiles softly. "Thanks..."

   The next day at the host club was hectic. The worst part was Kyoya seemed to be in a horrible Mood. He would snap at everything anyone would say. Everyone brushed it off as stress, but Haruhi took it especially hard.
Had she done something wrong?
Or was she really just a nuisance?
She huffed, trying to clesr her head. She quickly ran to the back to get more tea And cake. Once she had gathered up all the dishes onto the tray, she quickly turned around. But there was someone there, causing all the cups to shatter. "Shit...!" she muttered.
   "That'll be another 3 million Yen, Haruhi." Kyoya stated, dispite knowing it was his fault. Haruhi sunk to the floor in dispair, then began picking up the pieces by hand. Before Kyoys could tell her to just use a broom, she winced and jumped back, having cut herself on a piece of glass. Kyoya's eyes widened and he dropped down, quickly taking her hand in his to look at it. After realizing what he'd done, both parties turned red in the face and turned away. It was a minor cut, luckily.
   Haruhi figured now was a good time to ask why he'd been so moody today, so she did. "Kyoya-Senpai, is there something wrong with you?"

"No not at all."

"..you're lying. I can see it. What's going on."

"Nothing, I said its fine."

   Kyoya speaks harsher this time, making Haruhi retract a bit, but quickly give him a glare. She didn't understand why he had to be so cold towards her. "Why don't you just tell Tamaki how you feel already?" These words caught her off gaurd. Tamaki? How she feels? What was he talking about? "I'm sorry, what?" Kyoya rolls his eyes, adjusting his glasses. "You realized you like him, right? Aizutaki told me you turned her down because you liked someone." Haruhi's eyes widened, he thought she liked Tamaki...? "I don't like Tamaki...Not like that." Kyoya rolled his eyes, huffing. "Of course you do. Its written all over you."

"I don't."

"There's no use denying it now-"

"Kyoya-Senpai, it's you that I like!"

Now it was Kyoya's turned to be shocked. He was sure he heard her wrong. Haruhi couldn't have just confessed to him. And he had been so mean all day to her...
   Haruhi looked away, blushing But also hurt. The lack of response lead her to only one thought. He was not happy about it. She went to leave, but was grabbed and pulled back. Before she could question him, he had pressed his lips to hers passionately. They stayed that way for a moment before pulling away. "That's...A very intriguing notion. In its own way..." Haruhi giggles, blushing still. Kyoya smiled, as in a genuine smile, and held her to him. He would deal with the repercussions later. For now, he was just happy with his new girlfriend. And Haruhi was grateful for dropping that 8 million yen vase.

Word count: 1069

Dannnggg this was a long one okay sorry. I hope you like it and I would love more suggestions please leave them in the comments!