Protectiveness (Scenarios)

Author note coming soon
(Ps assume you're already dating in these)

Fem!Reader

Tamaki
You had went to the beach with the host club for fun. It wasn't a private beach, so some other people were there too. You had a cute (style) swimsuit that you were excited to use and didn't really care what anyone else thought of you right now. Little did you know that a group of boys had taken quite a liking to you, watching from a distance as you played with Hani in the water. Tamaki had gone red upon seeing you, trying to force you into a yellow hoodie. After that failed he had began sulking in the sand, but that quickly came to an end when he saw the boys gawking at you. After a moment, he felt a swelling in his chest and he felt...angry. He didn't appreciate the feeling but didn't appreciate those boys staring at you even more. He stood up, making his way over to them. It took a while for them to rip their eyes off of you, which only made him more mad.
"Excuse me gentlemen, if I can even call you that."
That got their attention much faster. They all look to him annoyed as he stands with his arms crossed. He suddenly points to them, making them jump a bit, but they didn't seem scared.
"Didn't your mother ever teach you it's rude to stare, get your eyes off her!"
The boys smirk at each other, chuckling as one of them steps up, puffing up his chest.
"Or what? You gonna fight us, pretty boy?"
Tamaki felt a bit nervous, not thinking it would escalate this fast, but wasn't about to back down when it was (Y/N) pride on the line.
"I don't want to, but I will if I must!"
The boys all laugh, making Tamaki feel embarrassed for a moment before frustrated.
"Shut up, you don't look like you've ever fought a day in your life. I'm bout to go steal your bitch-"
Tamaki didn't realize he had it in him, but hearing him speak of you like that and talk about taking you sent him off. He suddenly grabbed the boy by his shirt collar, yanking him closer which sent all of them into shock. Tamaki glared at the boy, speaking bluntly to him.
"You don't have half of what it takes to be with a woman, let alone her! She's more than you could ever appreciate, so I suggest you and your friends leave her alone!"
He lets the boy go, making him stumble back. The group decides to move away, a wise decision. Tamaki huffs before turning around only to come face to face with a wide eyed and shocked (Y/N). He blushed darkly, trying not to look at your body and only your eyes.
"H-How long were you standing there?"
You get a wide smile and giggle, hugging your wonderful prince. "Long enough. Thank you for defending me~"
Tamaki turns full tomato, his hands going everywhere in the air as he looks around trying not to look at you.
"o-o-of course! That's what I'm supposed to do for m-my princess...!"

Kyoya
   You had always gotten some extra attention from the boys at school. They never bothered you, you could always just ignore them. And they didn't bother Kyoya either, his presence was enough to make them run off. But it was the girls you had issues with. Once you and Kyoya began going out, lots of his fans didn't like you. You would get names yelled at you, your hair pulled in class, and plenty of other things. It never got too violent though, until now that is. Two of the girls had you cornered up in a empty hall after school. You were on your knees as one of them held you up by your hair, the other laughing and spitting insults at you. Each time you pulled away the girl would yank your hair harder, making you whimper softly.
"What does Kyoya-Senpai even see in a little bitch like you?"
"I bet it's just because it helps his family!"
You glared at them, not showing how it stung you. They laughed and the girl yanked your hair again, causing you to yelp and fall forward.
Their laughter was quickly interrupted.
"Just what do you think you're doing?"
Kyoya's voice held venom and malice, and his eyes were worse. The girl let go of your head letting you fall forward and catch yourself with your arms. You look up at Kyoya a bit, feeling the deadly aura radiate off of him. You carefully get up before dusting yourself off and going over to him calmly. He gently reached up and brushed through your (h/s) hair with his fingers, letting the part that was a mess from the girl blend back into the rest.
"Shall we go back to the host club now (Y/N)? I'm sure nothing good can come of me being gone."
You smile and nod sweetly at him before you both leave the girls standing dumbfounded in the room.
The next day they were both expelled and no one pulled your hair or yelled at you, though you still got a few loose glared when you'd hold onto Kyoya.

Hikaru
    You and Hikaru were supposed to go out on a date, but he got into one of his fussy moods so now you're trying to convince him to come out of his room. You sighed as one of his maids pass, looking at you sympathetically.
   Hikaru had gotten mad at you when you pretend earlier to mix up him and his brother. Koaru and you had gotten close before you started dating the other twin, so being a little mischievous with him was nothing new.
"Hikaru~ please don't pout! I'm sorry I made you jealous!"
Hikaru once again didn't give a response. You huffed and crossed your arms, turning from the door. "Fine then, I'm going home..."
No response.
You sigh sadly and head to leave. One of the maids were coming around the corner the same time as you and startled you, making you let out a small frighted Yelp as you fell backwards.
Before the maid could even try to help you Hikaru had rushed from his room to your side.
"Are you hurt? What happened?"
Your eyes glittered happily at him, making him blush and look away.
"Awww you really do care about me~"
"Shut up..."

{Koaru, Mori, Hani, and Haruhi next}