Kyoya x M!Reader

This is for Sleepy_Phrog I hope you enjoy it!

It wasn't often that Ouran Academy let people in half way through the year. Yet, here you are, the winter break ended and you were able to join at the academy. What you got in for was (academics, art, music, ect.), but it was so good that Mr.Suoh couldn't wait till next year to bring you in. So he invited you to come early, half way through the current year.
As you walked down the hall, soft whispering and mutters were all across the halls. Some girls giggled and smiled at you, seeming to find you attractive 'sucks for them' you thought to yourself. It's not that you were rude or that you thought they were ugly, but you had never liked girls. Even when you were young, you had more interest in boys. Your mom seemed a little more accepting, though hesitant, but your dad didn't want you to talk about it at all. In fact, he pretended you never told him and continued to hope for you to get a girlfriend.
Meanwhile, Kyoya was listening to Tamaki ramble about useless things and random ideas for the host club that were near impossible. "Tamaki," he says, trying to keep his cool composure and not tell him to shut up. "I'm going to the main office for a moment. You can manage without me, right?" He didn't wait for a response, already walking away while Tamaki pouted.
Kyoya had heard briefly about a new student being so good at (subject) that he was invited early, so he wanted to get as much information as possible on this interesting boy.

As the two walked, lost in their own minds, another student walked passed, running into (Y/N). The other student stumbled, while (Y/N) tumbled back. "What where you're going!" The other student said as he walked away. Kyoya looked over, watching the rude student leave as he walked over and offered a hand, looking to the boy who fell. "Are you alright?" As the two made eye contact, it was like something exploded. Kyoya felt his heart skip a beat, his words getting caught in his throat. (Y/N) stared, his face tinted pink and his eyes widened a little, His heart was beating so fast it felt like it would leap from his chest.
(Y/N) snapped from it first, grabbing his hand and giving a small smile. "Sorry, thank you..." Kyoya snapped from his trance as (Y/N) spoke, gently pulling him up. "It's quite alright... My name is Kyoya Ootori. And you are?" Kyoya didn't recognize him at all, meaning he was the new student. He couldn't help as his eyes traveled across this unfamiliar boy. (H/c) hair that complimented perfectly his (e/c) eyes. Gentle features that paired beautifully with his smooth, soft voice.
"M-my name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's a pleasure to meet you." And (Y/N) meant it. It was like he was staring at actual royalty. His deep raven hair, neatly pushed from his eyes but not completely slicked back. The way his onyx eyes pierced into him. His name, the way it matched his entire demeanor. It was definitely a pleasure to meet him... "the pleasure is all mine, Mr. (L/N)."

That was only the beginning. After that, Kyoya couldn't help but do anything in his power to see (Y/N) as often as possible. Something about him was just...captivating. In the end, Kyoya had suggested (Y/N) join the host club. After some "gentle" persuasion from Tamaki, and the appeal of spending hours with Kyoya every day, he agreed to join.
Usually, (Y/N) was just helping to serve and address the needs for the hosts while the guests were present, however today was a bit different, as he had a lot of free time. He sat next to Kyoya, shyly looking down with a nervous smile. Kyoya tried not to show it, but his own cheeks were dusted with a light pink and his mind was far from focused on the work he was doing. He was more focused on the sweet warmth that filled him whenever (Y/N) was around. His father and brothers weren't particularly accepting of those in the LGBT+ community, however he had always known he had a favorability toward males, though he didn't mind dating anyone particularly. He didn't really care what they had thought of him though, his sister had always been very accepting and welcoming of him. However, Kyoya had begun to think that he may not be interested in anyone at all, that is, until he had met (Y/N).
He finally closed his laptop, adjusting his glasses and looking to (Y/N). He looked so sweet and delicate, his (e/c) eyes seeming to shimmer as they looked to him. "Is everything okay, Ootori-san?" Kyoya took a breath in, looking to (Y/N) properly. "How well informed are you of the idea of boys dating other boys?" He asked so calmly, you wouldn't have even known that his heart was beating out of his chest. (Y/N) blushed a little, looking down and playing with his fingers. "W-well, I've always liked boys. I never really liked girls, so I guess I'd say I'm pretty well informed."
If Kyoya wasn't so composed, he wouldn't have leapt from his seat. But instead he adjusted his glasses, fighting down the smallest smile. "Well, in that case, how would you feel about allowing me to take you on a date?" (Y/N)'s face lit up as Kyoya spoke, smiling from ear to ear. "Actually, I'd love that!"

The day that they met was unforgettable, (Y/N) and Kyoya never could understand what drew them to one another but they knew they were in love the moment they met. (Y/N) picks up their son, his brown curly hair laying against (Y/N)'s shoulder as he carried him to bed, tucking the sleeping boy in and placing a soft kiss on his head then turning and giving a small kiss to their young daughter before stepping out of the room and quietly shutting the door. As soon as the door clicked, long, strong arms wrapped themself around (Y/N)'s waist. He smiled, looking up into the onyx eyes of his lover. "Coming to bed, Darling?" Kyoya cooed into his ear. A small shiver ran up his spine but (Y/N) smiled none the less. "Of course, my dear." Kyoya smiled a bit, leaning down and kissing (Y/N)'s shoulder. "Good...I've been working far too much recently, I miss having you in my arms." (Y/N) chuckled lightly at his husband. His mind drifted off to that fateful day, he never would have thought he'd meet his soulmate in the middle of the Ouran Academy halls. Yet, here he is, happily following Kyoya into the bedroom as he cuddled into his arms, slowly drifting to sleep.

1171 words!!! Hope everything was okay! I enjoyed writing this one a lot!