Ramble (A/N)

Okay so sorry this isn't a chapter, don't worry to the people who still have pending requests I will do them!
I've been having a really hard time recently and am about to explode if I don't talk about it, so here we are.
I've been in love with my best friend for almost 2 years now. When I fell for them, they were talking to a guy. Soon after they got into a relationship with said guy (we'll call this guy K). So K wasn't very nice to my friend. He wasn't necessarily abusive, just very neglectful and harsh and didn't make an attempt to understand them at all(refused to use correct pronouns, wouldn't talk to them for weeks, blamed them for their mental health issues, ect). So I was there a LOT to make sure that my friend felt secure in theirself , especially when they decided it was best to break up with him. It's been about a month and a half, and holy shit I didn't think I could be any more in love with them.
We were talking the other day and they were smiling excitedly and I was like "did BLACKPINK post something?" Cause usually that gets them all hype and excited.
Well, that wasn't it. They told me all about this guy who's been calling them all sorts of cute compliments and nicknames and using their pronouns. I spent about 2 and a half hours hyping them up about their newfound feelings for this guy but once we got off the call I just...I broke guys. It hurt so bad
I'm not against them getting in a relationship!!! I'm so so happy for them! I'll never be the person they look at romantically and shit so it's okay, but I just...I'm in so much fucking pain and I've cried over it so much.
It's so bittersweet because I'm so glad they found someone to make them happy and smile and laugh and feel this wonderful way with
It just really really sucks that I Can't be that for them
No hate to my friend, love them to death and always will.
Just wanted to put my feels out there lol

Anyways, be expecting a few story updates this week for those requests!!