Mori X Fem!Mute!Reader

Hi quick authors note here!
We all know Mori is very quiet but he's not mute. In this, the reader will be selectively mute. This means you can talk, but there is various reasons you may choose not to.
Also, please please please to any of the amazing 1k people or more that are reading this collection of oneshots, tell me what you wanna see next!!! Or if you want a new book lemme know that, too!
Now to our program

Mori was known for his silence in the host club. In a way, it was comforting. But it was also making you extremely nervous. Some girl in class invited you to the host club with them and, since you didn't feel like writing down some lame excuse for why you couldn't go, you simply agreed. Now your here with a group of squealing fan girls who are dying to see this sleepy grade-school-looking third year eat cake.
However, your attention was mostly on the stoic, dark haired boy behind him. He was tall and quiet, but you could tell he cared a lot for the boy who was now shoveling cake into his face. His silence was comforting and, in a sort of funny way, made you feel very connected to him. But then there was also the fact that neither of you spoke much, or any at all in your case, meaning a conversation was very unlikely. To say it was disappointing was an understatement,but by now you had become used to disappointments.
After you snapped out of your thoughts, you realize Mori had caught you staring at him at some point. Your cheeks flared up a brilliant red, slowly stretching all the way up to your ears. He gave a soft smile, seeming amused but also reassuring you. And it did.
After that, you became a regular for Mori and Hani. You didn't have to talk to anyone, Kyoya knew exactly who you wanted when you walked in. Everyone was surprisingly kind to you and never tried to force you to speak, which was amazing! And you loved just sitting with Mori and reading or drinking tea occasionally. He seemed to enjoy it, too. Though it may have been wishful thinking, you liked to believe that he seemed more relaxed when you were there. It wasn't hard to tell you had a crush on him, though you didn't think to mention it. You didn't like to talk at all, and not only that but he was a host and there was no way he would go for you...
The day ended again, you had been visiting for almost 5 months now. Your feelings for Mori grew each time, you had even begun writing on paper to talk to him, though he usually just smiled or nodded. It was nice, and you enjoyed his company more and more. You couldn't bear hearing the girls in class talking about how they had asked him out or tried to make him fall for them. Each time you waited to hear how he responded, and luckily each time they were rejected.
You had enough of waiting... you couldn't wait for another girl to come in and him say yes without ever trying to ask him. You were nervous, but you knew what you wanted to do. Your mom always got upset with you for "not communicating properly" with people. So you were going to properly communicate your feelings to Mori. As soon as the club hours were over, you scribbled on a paper asking to talk with him and, of course, he agreed.
You went to a long pillared pathway, standing in front of him. You flipped through a few pages, showing him what was written on the page as you did.
"I need to tell you something"
"It's very important,"
"and I don't want this to mess up our friendship"
Mori nods his head, waiting for the next page. You slowly lowered your notebook, gripping it tightly in your hand. You began to tremble a bit, swallowing some spit down in nervousness. You hated this, you hated that you had to talk to get your feelings across. But if it was for Mori, you would do it.
You looked up at him, and as you did he leaned down and placed his soft lips on yours, making your heart skip.
"(Y/N), you don't have to speak. I know you don't like to. I like you, too."
Your face was most likely a million shades of reds. You stared, dumbfounded for a moment before nodding quickly. You didn't know what you were nodding at, but you did. He chuckled softly, kissing the top of your head and slowly intertwining your fingers with his. You felt like your smile could split your face in half.
And all it took...was a one silent conversation.

Word count: 816
Please please please leave requests