I bring you Mur...

MURDER
HAHHAHA  a n g s t   For my (10000th) return !!!
Kyoya fic based off of an AMAZING TikTok I saw (Queerelfclub is the tiktoker)

Kyoya was helping to host the final party of the year for the host club. Everyone had put their all into it making this ball extravagant and beautiful. Kyoya was actually quite proud of this particular party. Everything was perfect, nothing went too terribly wrong. At least, not more so than usual for the host club. The best part of the night wasn't even the ball itself, but instead the fact that a certain idiot king hadn't stopped smiling since the night began. Of course, this was because of Haruhi.
It had finally came out that Haruhi was a female, though soon after they came out as non-binary. This took all the hosts a little getting used to, but of course everyone accepted them with open arms. And this new confession didn't change the way Tamaki felt about Haruhi. He had been in love with them for so long, there was no way he could stop just because they identified differently. Kyoya was proud of the two, finally being themselves, not worrying about the eyes of the world.
Midnight was approaching quickly, and everyone was waiting for the bells to chime signifying that the school year had ended. As Kyoya greeted and made friendly with the guests, he began to look for Tamaki. After all, they were both graduating this year. Kyoya couldn't help but reminisce about how this all began. How Tamaki had come flying at top speed into his life. Not to mention, into his heart. Though Kyoya pushed it down inside of him, he knew deep down he had a deep love for Tamaki that he had never felt for anyone else before. Of course, he couldn't tell his friend that. Especially not on tonight of all nights. As he continued to look, the twins slink by with an awfully wide grin. Kyoya's eyes followed them, narrowing at the inseparable pair before continuing to walk forward on his search for Tamaki.
With each passing second, the only thing Kyoya could think about was that idiot blonde.
10
The way his smooth voice contrasted with his dorky, spontaneous personality. Despite this Kyoya still found it undeniably... ahem...attractive when Tamaki did his Seductive act.
9
The way the sun would make his blonde so much lighter in the summer, and how he could watch those honey tones seep through it in the winter. And the way his skin always stayed so impossibly clear and pale.
8
The way that even when everything seemed lost, Tamaki always managed to find a way to make it better. No matter how hopeless something seemed, he could put life back into it.
7
Maybe if Kyoya told him, told him everything he had felt for so long, Tamaki could make his heart hurt a little less. Maybe Tamaki could make this love a little less hopeless...
6
It was the last night they'd ever be in high school together, after all. Just telling him and being done with it could be the best thing Kyoya had ever done. And to be honest...his heart was becoming giddy with the thought of telling Tamaki.
5
Telling him how much Kyoya had wanted to run his hand though that soft blonde hair. Telling him how Kyoya had longed to caress his flawless face. To tell him with what desperation Kyoya wanted to taste his pale lips.
4
Maybe just for tonight, Kyoya could say Tamaki was his. Just for one night-
3
And like that, the world shattered apart. No, not the world, just the wall Kyoya thought he had so cautiously built around his heart. There they were, his two closest friends. Haruhi and Tamaki, now the lovers of the school of course. They shared a sweet embrace as their lips met perfectly, fitting like a puzzle piece.
2
The crowed that took ages to get into only took mere seconds to escape. How could he have been such an idiot...
1
As the chimes of the bell rang, and the crowed cheered, Kyoya hid in the dressing rooms away from the crowed. His heart pounded in his ears as he tried to steady his breathing. He cleared his throat once, then again. The image of those two matched perfectly together played over and over again in his mind. Yes, they were perfect. They would be happy together no doubt. Music began playing loudly, everyone began laughing and talking but all Kyoya could do was press his palm to his mouth to muffle the sounds as hot tears spilled down ivory skin.
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to...
Tamaki would have a wonderful, happy ending. A beautiful life full of happiness and a lovely partner.
Cry~ if I want to! Cry-Cry-Cry-
Kyoya just wasn't the one who was going to give him that.

Word count: 834
Hope it was okay ^_^