Costume malfunction

The guardians here hanging out at north's place, they started to do this more after the pitch, when all of a sudden a gust of cold wind went through the room and jack came in looking panicked." I'm not here." And before they called ask him why a yell rang through the poles." Jack Frost!!!" The guardians turned and there starting at the entrance was Emily Jane Pitchiner mostly known as Mother Nature." You get back here a put on Spirit of winter clothes this Instant!!!" Jack try to tack off but before he could get far Vines rap around him holding him in place. Before she could get any closer the guardians step between her and jack.

Sandy flashed images of jack and then a ? Above his head Emily sighed." Uncle sandy I am chasing Jack because the the seasonal ball is supposed to be happening in a few hours and as the spirit of winter he is basically the king of winter and is required to attend and he has to wear his spirit clothes." There was a grown from being them." But I hat them do I have to." Jack whined like a child and Emily glared at him." Yes! You do it's to show that you are in charge of winter or else some other winter spirit will take it." Jack sighed in defeat." Fine but can the Guardians come to at lest there will be people there who actually like me I can't stay with you the entire time." Emily rubbed her temples in frustration." Fine." And with that Emily snapped her fingers and all of them where engulfed with light.

The next thing the guardians knew they where in vary fancy hall the floor was made of white marble rich oak walls with different symbols of the seasons carved on the walls crystal floated near the ceiling glowing brightly. Emily pulled jack to his feet and pushed jack Towards a door." Now get ready now mister the opening is about to start soon."  when jack was out of site Emily turned to the guardian's." Now let's get you guys to your Seat's the show is about to start."