wendigo part 2

When the spirits disappeared jack turned around and faced the Guardians and so the shooked look on there faces. The silence was broken at tooth's cry. " Jack! Your hurt." Tooth flu over to jack and took his right arm into her hand there where deep Slash's in his arm from where he had blocked a windigo from attacking the Guardians. " Tooth it's ok it's not as bad as it looks but I'm going to have to fix my hoodie though."

" Net we are going back to poles and get you fixed up." North sounded like
A consernd father. Sandy came up and a picture of the windigo and a ? Aperd above his head. " Yay Andy is right what the bloody hell were those things frost." Jack gave them a sad look. " I will tell you when we are back at the poles ok."

Back at the poles tooth was rapping Jack's arm everyone was silent but when she was finished bunny spoke first. " Ok frostbite now tell us what those things were." Bunny said firmly but jack didn't seemed fazed by that. " There are a love malevolent winter spirits out there and it's my job as the siprit of winter is to make shore they don't do anything bad but there is only one of me and thousands of them  so some slip by me." Jack pulled out an old looking notebook and flipped to a serten page and showed them on it was the monsters that they helped jack fight. " These are called windigos they inhabit the great lakes and the borders of Canada they came to be when colonists started talking native American land with less food for them to eat some turned to cannibalism you see there is an achint curse on the land when ever a person eats the flesh of an nother human they will turn into a windigo as a windigo they can never satisfy there hunger and they only eat human flesh." Jack pointed to there strength. " As a windigo they are super fast and super strong dispit how they look the only way to get rid of a windigo for good is to burn them up fully or else they will just come back." Jack sighed sadly."  I've seen many people turn in my lifetime and I couldn't help them even after they turned I can't reles there souls since I can't get near fire in am glad I was able to help those souls find rest."

The Guardians looked at jack with disbelief bunny never thought that the inmicher jack had such a big responsibility, north didn't realize how good of a fighter jack was, tooth didn't like that her sweet tooth had to go through such pain, and Sandy was amazed he knew jack the longest and he didn't know about this. " Jack" north spoke first with consern in his voice. " You said that there are more of these malevolent winter spirits." Jack gave him a confused look. " Yay i kept information about them in this notebook so I know how to deal with them why?" " Would you mind if we look throw your notes so that the next time we know how to help you don't have to do this alone anymore." " Yay shore I prity much memorized the information by now." Jack said coolly he closed the notebook and slide it across the table to the Guardians.