The show

After a long walk they entered a winter themed hallway when a guy came walking throw. He hair was made of ice, Snow White skin, long pointy nose with icicles dripping off it, he has a blue and white striped scarf around his neck, a dark blue quarter sleeve shirt on, dark blue gloves, gray paints, and dark blue elf shoes. " snow miser come here." Emily shouted snow miser smiles and walks over to them." Well hello mother dear what are the guardians doing here?" " since jack is a guardian now they are going to sit with the rest of the winter court to watch the ceremony." Snow miser smiled brightly." Finally some more people for us my I get to brag to my brother that we have the guardians of childhood in the winter court." Emily nodded." Snow miser will you bring them to the stadium I have other things to attend to." And with that Emily left.

Snow miser brought the guardians to the stadium which was a Each has different sections for the different sessions each one designed for that Pacific season, the guardians noticed that spring, summer, and fall was full if spirits while winter only had a handful of spirits. Snow miser waves at a fiery head spirit in the summer court who waves back." That's my brother heat miser we are the only summer and winter spirits that gets along." " why are there so few winter spirit?" Bunny asked snow mister shifted uncomfortably." There are not a lot of benevolent winter spirits most of them are malevolent."

Before they could inquire more the lights went done." Oh it's starting." Snow miser said excitedly. Emily appears in the sender of the stage." Welcome everyone to the annual seasonal ball as you know this ball was to show the good of each season let's the show begin." And when Emily disappear when a song starts fill the stage." Flower Gleim and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine." Golden Vines starts spreading across the stage everywhere the vines  went plants grew, a vine swing lowers revealing Stephanie the spirit of spring, her blonde hair in a long braid with flowers in it, she was wearing a grass green dress with flowers embroidered into it she did it have shoes on she was singing the song. When she got off the swing she dose some balley dancing as plaints and trees grew around her. She walked off the stage into the back, the music shifted into Scottish music and amber came rinding onto the stag an a clydesdale horse, her  fiery red hair was wild and untamed, she had on a red yellow and orange dress, she pulled out a bow and started firing flame arrows sending fireworks everywhere she did a lap around the stag and left. The music shifts again to Viking music and leaf flew onto the stage on a black dragon, he had on a Viking helmet, and wearing a orange brown Viking outfit, the dragon breathed fire but it changed the green leaves color. They do a lap around the stag and flying into the backstage. The the lights dimes and the temperature drops and the music changed to classical music ice creeps over the stage covering the trees and terming the stage into and ice rink and jack scats  onto the stage, he had on a ice crown, he had on a dark blue cloak with white fur on the edges, he had on a dark blue vest and a light blue shirt underneath, and light blue pants, he had dark blue rapping on his feet. Jack scats around the stage and used his staff to create frost animals which he animate to run around the stage and audience, the animals run around the center of the stage and exploded into sparkly flicks. Suddenly a deathly cold wind fills the air and a new spirit barges onto the stage. He was older than Jack like early 20s he has short black hair and looks to be Japanese he had a naginata ( The staff at the sword at  the end)  he had on a black jacket with a ice dragon on the back, dark blue undershirt and black paints and shoes. " kirafurosuto you weren't invited." Jack said darkly but kirafurosuto smiled wickedly." Jack Frost king of winter I change you for your title!"