The fight

kirafurosuto and Jack walked to the other side of the stage as Mother Nature entered the stage." Kirafurosuto you changed Jack Frost for the title of being the king of winter and Jack has accepted your challenge the rules is the first one to yield wins do you both understand." Kirafurosuto gave a sinister smile." Of course my queen." Jack glared at Kirafurosuto." Yes." Emily nodded." Begin."

Kirafurosuto rushed jack swinging his staff sword at jack furiously with a crazed smile on his face, jack blocks all the attacks with his Shepherd staff. Kirafurosuto plunged his blade into the ground sending sharp ice spikes at jack but jack rides the wind getting out of the way. Kirafurosuto flew up to jack the to clash blast of ice magic going everywhere jacks magic was a light icy blue while Kirafurosuto magic was a dark almost black blue. The guardian's site at the edge of their seats they know jack is powerful but they don't know anything about Kirafurosuto hell they don't even knew that he expected. Despite how ruthless Kirafurosuto was jack gets the upper hand knocking Kirafurosuto weapon out of his hand and throws Kirafurosuto to the ground. Jack stands over him pointing his staff at Kirafurosuto." Do you yelled." Kirafurosuto huffs." I yelled." The go guardians cheers at jacks victory. Jack smiles giving back Kirafurosuto staff. As jack turns to leave the stag Kirafurosuto gets angry about losing to Jack again he changes jack slashing jacks back the crowd gasped.

But before he could do any more damage thorn covered vines wrap around Kirafurosuto as a white haired woman take jack away." Kirafurosuto! You defiled the rules of the duel!" The vines tightened around Kirafurosuto the thorns piercing his skin black blood seeped out." You have cause trouble for the winter court for to long!" Kirafurosuto was fully involved in vines and dragged into the earth. Snow miser went up the guardians who was already scared for jacks safety." Come with me guys I will take you where Elsa has taken jack."