Jack and jack

North was examining the the toys they yetis make he walked over to Steve how was rapping boxes north picked up a box." This is good Steve." Then suddenly the box exploded with glitter covering north and Steve with black and orange glitter an distant sound of laughter filled the workshop. Bunny was in his place and he was upset he had just entered the painting egg aria and found that the hole place was covered in frost and spiderwebs, at tooth's palace tooth that her place was painted black and blue, and sandy get bun barded by glitter.

Earlier that day jack Frost found jack skeleton to help him prank the other guardian jack agreed immediately he would never give up a chance to prank his fellow guardians. When they finally got done with there pranks they where laughing there heads off." Well skeleton I don't know why people don't like you especially bunny." Skeleton smiled awkwardly." Well my background was not good and I didn't give a good first impression." Skeleton sighed sadly tossing a snowball in the air. " like you I died to become jack skeleton back during the dark ages it was jack north little brother to bandit king Nicolas  north." Jacks blue eyes widened in surprise but stayed quiet to let skeleton continue.

" my old town was attached by pitch monsters caching everything on fire everyone died including me, how I came back and the town was complicated it was by pitch but was also mim as well as my town which was changed to Halloween town with no memory of my past, we where put into pitch Army. The guy in charge of us was a monster created by pitch called oogie  boogie." Jack can understand not having memory's of your past." But every thing changed when I was sent on a mission to Santa's workshop and I was so amazed by it and I think it was because of my lost memory and lest just say I tryed to be Santa it didn't go well but I liberated Halloween town apologize to north tooth gave me my memory back."  Skeleton laughed softly." North almost shattered my bones when he found out that I was his little brother who he thought had died."  Jack and skeleton lapped all Liking that he wasn't the only one to have to go through the same thing he had went through.