snowflake

Bunny considers himself an artist. each of his eggs was carefully painted different design on every egg. But bunny never would have pictured jack as a artist because jack can't sit still at all and has no patience but it turns out he was wrong oh so vary wrong.

The guardians where looking for jack at bergus pond jacks favorite place he evens keeps the pond frozen all year round. As bunny looked around the forest around the pond he found a cave. He would normally not bother with looking in it but he fells a cold breeze coming from it and knowing that jack needs cool temperature to survive. Bunny went into the cave and as he went deeper the temperature keeped dropping and eventually the cavern opened up reveling jack sitting up on a large rock in the wall near the ceiling and there was thousand different snowflakes none of them where the same sparkling like stars in the night sky. Jack sitting crossed legged up on his rock he in between his hands he was crafting snowflake.

He was so focused on his task he didn't know that bunny was there when the other guardians appeared bunny had to quit them so they didn't disturb jack. Tooth shredded quirky sandy mouth opens in aw and north said some things in russian. But the when jack glanced up for a moment and notice the other guardians. " Oh hey guys did I forget something." Tooth shredded louder. " Oh sweet tooth these are  amazing." Jack looked at the snowflakes floating around them. " Oh thanks I guess it is not that impressive." " What! Not impressive the way you craft ice is impressive you and me should carve some time's." North said in his usual eccentric way but jack just rubbed the back of his neck and looks away from the guardians. " It really isn't it is not like anyone is going to see them when I spread them across the earth there to small and they get early destroyed."
There was sadness in jack's voice bunny could imagine the feeling when  pitch ruins Easter destroying all his eggs it hurt him more than being waked through. " Well frostbite I think you your skills are amazing can you tell us how you can Evey snowflake unique." Jack's blue eye shown like the moon and started going into detail of his process.