Halloween protector

Tonight was Halloween and jack had been had been flying throw watching over the children trick or treating Halloween was a night that pich could gane a lot of power but the other Guardians didn't seem to worried about it which jack found weird.

Then jack so a thin figure dash by some children that wandered away from there parents the older boy dressed as Loki while the Yunger girl dressed as Elsa. worried about the children jack flowed them then he hears them screamed.

Before he could jump into action the children started to laphe this confused jack even more there in front of the children was a vary tall skeleton wearing a black sut with white pin stripes, a white dress shirt, and a bat bow tie. " Now children you shouldn't stray away from your parents or I will have to give you a bigger fight." The children giggling and nodded before running off back to there parents. That is when the skeleton spotted him.

" Well hello there you must he the new Guardian that sandy claws keeps talking about!" The skeleton said in a dramatic voice but jack keeped his garage up." Who are you, how do you know north, and why are you scaring children are you working with pich." The skeleton crossed his arms and glared at jack." I would appreciate you not associating me with that horrid being." Then the skeleton gave jack a dramatic bow. " My name is Jack Skellington the pumpkin king and protector of Halloween at you service you see you guys one frit and fear are two completely different things fright are hermlis scare that you can laphe about afterwards and fear is something that can hurt a person forever that why I have strict rules on how to do Halloween one of the most important ones is to never do something that will hurt the person you are trying to give a fright and if you brack that rule then there will be consequences and for me knowing Sandy claws we meet a long time ago after a not so good first inpeshin but after that we have been friends ever since." Skellington was moving his hands around while he was exploring fright from fear.

Suddenly a nightmare Burt's from the bushis but before jack could acked the nightmare was rapped in a green goo that was rapped around Skellington's arm holding it in place like Sandy's wipe but the goo had a spike mace on the end and Skellington quickly destroyed the nightmare. " I am also making shore these pesky little bugs don't cause any trouble." The goo went back to rapping around Skellington's arm like a bracket jack just keep staring at it. " What the hell is that." Skellington looked puzzled for a moment but then realized jack was talking about. " Oh this is the soul robber my dear friend Dr Finkelstein as a weapon to protect Halloween town and people on Halloween to go along with my fire powers." Jack looked at the strange skeleton. " So are you like a Guardian." Jack said but Skellington puts his hands up. " Oh no no no no I am not an official Guardian I am just doing my job." And the Skellington looked up at the moon and the smiled at jack." Well it was nice to meet you jack Frost but I have to go back doing my job but I would like to talk to you again you are always welcome in Halloween town I would love to hear more about how snow is made." No one have ever been interested in what jack does. " Yay that sounds like a good."