jack wakes

The first thing jack notes when he woke up was that he was lying on something soft which is weird because the last time he slept on something soft it was when he was alive. The pain came next which was less then surprising he has woken up in pain so many times that it was normal.

Jack cracked open his eyes and looked at his surroundings, he was in what looked like a bedroom the walls were a pale blue with hard wood floors, the ceiling was fairly high he would be able to fly and hang in the rafters, there was a big window that led out to a balcony the window was  open letting the cold air in the wind was swirling gently around him.

Jack sat up the thin blanket that was on him slipped off jack so that he was not wearing his hoodie anymore and his burns has been treated and bandaged. The smell of peppermint and cookies let jack know that he was at the poles with that realization jack knew he was fucked he knew the guardians would want to know what happened and they most likely seen his scars.

A sound of cheeping pulled him out of his thoughts then suddenly baby tooth was right in his face frantically chirping with a look of worry in her two  colored eyes. " I'm fine baby tooth really." But baby tooth wouldn't listen she zoomed out of the room. When she came back with the other guardians right behind her. " Oh my sweet tooth your awake! Are you in pain." Tooth hoovered around him like a worried mother. " Mate tell us who did this." Bunny said like a overprotective older brother, Sandy flashed simbals so fast that he can't tell what the sandman was trying to say and finally there was North who had his arms crossed and giving him a look like a father wanting to know what happened to there child. " Look guys it is fine this is not like this unusual for me." At that moment jack frost knows he had fucked up.