Post fight

The guardians followed snow miser throw the maze of quarters of the winter part of the building. After what felt like hours, snow miser stopped at the door abruptly, causing the guardians to crash into each other. " ok, here is the infirmary." Snow miser opened the door, and the guardians pushed him out of the way to enter the room. When they entered the room, they so jack sitting up on his a. A white-haired woman in a white dress helped bandage up his stab wound. Jack looked over to the sound of the door slamming open when he so it was the guardians, and he smiled at them." Hey, guys, did you in joy the show." The guardians were shocked that Jack was so chipper despite being stabbed in the back." You can't be severe frostbite. You got stabbed in the back." Jack shrugged. " this isn't the first time kirafurosuto tried to get my title; he is always a sore loser."

The white-haired lady flicked Jack's nose." kirafurosuto went too far this time, Jack. I'm glad he broke the rules so Emily can deal with him." The white-haired woman turned to them." Hello, I'm Else, the winter queen. Jack and I are going to be on kirafurosuto blade didn't hit any vital jack has to be strenuous, and he will be fine." Snow miser finally got into the room." See, I told you everything would be okay with our girls. Else hear." " queen." Tooth said in confusion." Yes, well, before I became a spirit, I was the queen of Arendelle. Still, when I became a winter spirit, I gave my crown to my younger sister, so my title of winter queen is just a reference to my previous life. Jack still outranks me even though I'm older than him." Jack sticks his tongue out at her.

Suddenly they were interrupted by Emily entering the room." Good to see that Else was able to patch you up." North walked up to mother nature." What will you do with kirafurosuto Emily." He said sternly." kirafurosuto has been locked up; he will say there for 100 years." This enrages bunny." That's all for us. That is just a blip in time; why not lock him away forever like we did with Pitch!" Bunny's outburst didn't faze Emily at all." Oh, Aster, as a spirit of spring, I thought you would understand. Nature is kind, but it is never fair; you cannot have life without death. Jack and kirafurosuto are two sides of the same coin. Jack is the Beauty and fun of winter, while kirafurosuto is the dark side of winter. Every seasonal head spirit has a counterpart to get rid of one will upset the balance of nature."  The guardians looked and said." Hey, it's ok, guys. I can handle kirafurosuto."