Chapter 3

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." - Dalai Lama

Ayra's POV

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" oh god, Ayaan and his alarm, I sighed heavily. I sat up yawning and rubbed my eyes. Ugh, what the hell!?

"AYAAAN! Oh my, I hate you so much!" I groaned. "Ayra? You okay?" Ayaan asked. I'm so done with his acts, I glared at him. He sat up and was about to walk up to me, THUD! He fell. Lmao that was funny, I couldn't bear my laughter. "Oh Oh... My, your face!!" I laughed. "Ew! What's on my foot?" he asked glaring. "Not me brother", I said still laughing." Yuck Ayra! What's on your face?" he asked again. "I think its peanut butter", I said. If this wasn't him then....RAYA!

I pushed my covers off of me and helped Ayaan stand and we both walked towards the door. "Uhm Ayaan why is the door knob slippery?" I asked. "Let me try", Ayaan said.

"Ughh I guess she has applied something on the door knob", Ayaan sighed. "Rayaaaa!!!!!" he screamed making me chuckle at his behavior. 

Raya's POV

"Rayaaaa!!!!!" I heard Ayaan screaming. I snickered and jolted up to my Audi R8, Oh I love my baby. I let the car roar to life and drove to school.

I parked my car; grabbed my backpack and got out of the car

Hanan waved and walked towards where I stood.

(Hanan's outfit for the day)

"You're late...""Oh yah? Well I had a little job to do", I said grinning." What did you do?" she chuckled. "I played a little prank on the twins, I'll fill you in later", I smirked. "Alright, did you hear about the newbies coming in today?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Anyways, where are the boys?" I asked. "They've got football practices." "Ugh this early?" she nod. We both walked to our lockers and I told her about the little prank and she laughed like there's no tomorrow. Lmao

Once we took all the books we needed for the day, Hanan and I went to our first class. Math! Ugh!! 

"I hope he falls somewhere and crack his head real bad" Hanan mumbled making me chuckle. Yes we both hate Math and that thing never works out for us. Thank Lord we have Zaroon, without him Hanan and I would have failed all the shitty test he assigns and not a single monkey would even want to look at it.

"Good morning students, I hope you guys have completed the homework. Please pass your sheets down." 

-

Please vote and comment!