Chapter 09

"It's all those little moments with you that I love the most"-unknown

RAYA'S POV

Once I explained everything to Hanan I found her totally flabbergasted, she squealed with excitement. "Oh my! I can't believe this Raya! why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked. "I was about to tell you eventually, I'm sorry"  I whispered. "Alright! come here" she said and engulfed me. "So, what are you gonna do now?" Hanan questioned. "Uhm, I'm not sure where this is going Han and I'm not ready for anything either" I sighed.

After that terrible event I've been so disturbed and now hearing his name all over again is not making it any better. "It's best if I stay away from him Han, I'm scared..." I whispered. "Aww Raya, you do know that we are all here for you right?" I nod in return and plastered a smile.

"knock! knock!" "Come in!" I said and glanced at the door. Ayra and Liha walked in and they plopped down on my bed. "Ugh... I'm so hungry!" Ayra groaned. "Alright, how about I order some pizza and you guys select a movie." "Yeah, sounds great!" Hanan said.

I walked into the kitchen and ordered our meal. Before I turned around to leave,  I saw him through my kitchen window. I went closer and could see him running around a little girl, he looks so carefree. The sight made me smile, what is he doing to me? I thought for a second and I shook my head.

Thud! I heard something suddenly and giggles following. I ran up to my room and found Hanan and Liha pin my sister down. "STOP!! HELP!!" she groaned, I chuckled at my sister and joined them.

[FOLLOWING DAY]

I felt someone tickling my face so I stirred in my sleep and suddenly  heard soft grunting noises. I panicked and opened my eyes " OHHH MYYYY..AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I saw a face fairly close to mine. "Oh my Rayaaa" I heard them laughing, I blinked a couple of times just to see Ayra and Liha laughing their heads off. "Ugh! I hate you two" I grunted.  By the time I got out of my bed, these hooligans already ran downstairs, I sighed and walked lazily to the washroom. When I came back, they were sitting on my bed looking so innocent.  

"Breakfast's ready!"  We heard Hanan. As soon as she called out, these two jolted downstairs. I shook my head at them and went to change.

 OUTFITS FOR THE DAY:)

Raya

Hanan

Hanan

  Ayra

  Ayra

         Liha           

         Liha           

MURAD'S POV

"Hey little one" I called my sister and picked her up. "I got you something, Erum" "Really?" I chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Yes sweetheart, do you see that little box over there?" she nods with excitement when I pointed at it and let her go. She went running towards it and gasped as she opened it. "It's...It's a cat!!", she picked it up and turned around. I saw a lonely tear running down her rosy cheek. I kissed her forehead and asked if she likes it. "I love it brother! Thank you SO MUCH!!!" She squealed and hugged me.

 "I love it brother! Thank you SO MUCH!!!" She squealed and hugged me

I let her play, grabbed my bag and went off to school. As I stepped out of my car, I found Xavier  and Daniel walking towards me. "Hey man!" They greeted and I nod in return. "You have your match tonight, ready for it?" Daniel asked. "Aren't I always?" I smirked. "Did you hear about the the Black Knight?" "Uh no, what about him?" I asked Xavier. "Well, he joined the race yesterday and almost killed his opponent."  "Mhm well, I look forward to beat him" I shrugged making Xavier chuckle deeply. "He's just another newbie and what's behind you doesn't matter right?" Daniel said. "Exactly brother exactly." I whispered and we walked down the hallway.   

 As we sauntered, I looked for a particular person and when my eyes finally landed on her, I felt like everything blurring around me as I was engrossed on her solely. 

-