Chapter 4

"Where there is too much, something is missing"- Leo Rosten

Raya's POV

Three minutes more for the bell! Just three more Raya, am I the only person thinking about food right now?! I sighed, all I could think about is a big fat cheesy burger, ugh!! I should stop. Focus Raya focus, No burger! I can do this!!!

"Psst psst" suddenly someone whispered, I turned around to see Hanan saying something but I couldn't make it. I guess she figured I didn't get a single thing she said, so she pointed something under my table. Oh! she dropped her pen, I picked it and when I got up my head hit the table real hard. Great! Wow now that hurts.

I turned back around to give Hanan her pen, Woah she's pink from...giggling? "I hate you and your welcome", I mumbled.

"Alright students! Please complete the sheets that I passed around earlier. See you all tomorrow"

With that Ms. Lia left, finally! Time for some foooood.

My stomach grumbled suddenly, and I found Hanan laughing like there was no tomorrow. Oh was it that loud?!

"Oh my Raya, let's go get you some food", Hanan said. I nod vigorously making Hanan chuckle and we both walked out to the cafeteria.

"How's your head?" Hanan asked as we walked down the corridor. "Ugh it hurts, you owe me a chocolate bar for that" I said smirking. "Fine, but we're sharing." "Hmm I'll think about it." I said grinning.

"Hanan wait!" someone yelled. We both turned around to see Omar running towards us. "Hi guys, Hanan Ms. Lia needs you ASAP" he said. "What did you do this time?" I asked and she shrugged in response and jolted up to her office.

"Omar, where's Zaroon?" I asked, it's been so long since I saw him. "Oh uhm he's he..." Omar stuttered. Okay now that's weird. Omar never hides anything from me, he's funny, very understanding and playful.

"Don't look at me like that", he groaned. Oh he's just so cute, I looked at him sternly. Raya you can do this! Don't blink DON'T BLINK!

"Ugh fine! He's back at home, he missed school today; didn't make it to the practices either. Something's really off about him you know, you should go talk to him. Maybe he'll tell you..." he whispered.

Zaroon has been through a lot, we've always been there for him when he needed us the most. Well, you can't let someone important to you fall down yah? Hanan, Omar and Zaroon are really close to me and I'll do anything for them.

"Yah sure, I'll meet him afterschool." I assured. "Okay great! So cafeteria?" "Yah but I need to leave some books in the locker, I'll meet you there once I'm done, alright?" he nod and left off.

Okay seems like food will have to wait, I sighed and looked down at the pile of books and papers I was carrying.

I didn't see where I was going, BANG! Oh this freaking wall!! Ya Allah why can't this get any better?!

I looked up annoyingly just to see those ethereal greyish orbs staring back at me. WOAH that's one of the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. Raya!! Stop with the staring!!

"I...I'm sorry..." I stuttered, his eyes flickered down to my lips. "Watch where you're going", he muttered sternly. Damn he looks so good, oh boy! I need to control my damn hormones, "Murad! Murad! Check this out", suddenly someone yelled. Wait what? Did he just say Mur...Murad?

I stood there still, Shit! This can't be him. My eyes stay focused on him, "Are yo...you...", before I could make out any words, he left leaving me behind.

My nightmares came flooding back all over again, oh god no. Suddenly everything around me started spinning and I fell to the ground with a thud!

-

Please vote and comment:)

Would love to hear your precious thoughts!