Chapter 5

"Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it." - Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember

Murad's POV

As I walked down the hallway, I looked around and thought why can't I be happy too? Why don't I have a normal life like all of them?

I don't deserve it, I never did. I was meant to be this way I guess, I sighed. Suddenly someone bumped into me, UGH! I looked down annoyingly and Woah! I froze.

Damn, how can someone look this pretty? She's...She's just so beautiful, oh wow her orbs and those chubby cheeks. No...No, I shouldn't.

She's just a random person, I'm not going to fall for her am I? I need to stay away from her, I don't want to bring her into my mess. She can never be happy with me, I'd only drag this angel down, and I'm not at all good for her.

My mind raced everywhere and I couldn't stop myself. "I...I'm sorry..." she stuttered. Her voice is so melodious, I'd do anything to hear it all day. UGH! Why is this so hard? I just saw her.

I tried so hard to be annoyed and I kept my expressions that way, she shouldn't know. I just want to stay away from her. But why does this closeness feels right? She wouldn't be safe with me, I can never protect this goddess, and I don't deserve her at all.

"Murad! Murad! Murad! Check this out", Daniel called. Thank god! Just when I was about to leave, she said something, but I couldn't make it.

With that I walked towards Daniel, still thinking about. She looked so cute when she stuttered, a smile crept up my face. What is she doing to me?!

Raya's POV

I woke up to a massive throbbing in my head, I looked around in search of water. How did I make it to Hanan's room anyways? Ouch my head hurts.

"Oh you're up", Hanan came walking inside and sat beside me. She passed me a glass of water, "How are you feeling now?", before I could answer her she continued, "I'm so worried about you Raya", she whispered.

"I'm okay Han, I...I just saw someone, but I'm not sure if it's really him or am I just overthinking? I don't know, I'm just so tired of everything." "Is this related to your nightmares Ray?" she asked softly. "I'm not sure, I don't want to talk about it, I just hope it isn't him." I sighed.

Hanan took some time to study me, "You're going to be okay, I wish you didn't have to go through all that you know, you're not alone Ray.", Hanan whispered. "I know." I said and jumped on her and pulled her close to me as much as I can, "Rayyyyy!!! Stop I can't breathe, I hate you...I hate you", she groaned. "Oh come on Han, I know you love me", I chuckled and tickled her while she kept trying to push herself away from me, Thud! Ya Allah! She fell! I started laughing like a maniac. Han groaned and stomped towards the door and BANG! She left. I sighed and rested my head on the headboard.

I need to stop overthinking, it can't be him, right?

Even if it was him, how do I handle things? Will my nightmares get worse? Were they his parents?Ya Allah please help meeeee!!!! Please!

-

Please vote and comment:)

Have a lovely day!