senpai kink

time skip to the end of the practice match cause i'm too lazy to write it all🧍‍♀️
~~

"thank you for having us."

you and the managers of karasuno are standing next to takeda and ukai who are talking to the seijoh coach.

your head is down to avoid anyone recognizing you.

no one has noticed.

you think.

except for matsukawa.

who just so happens to be staring at you while he and the rest of his team are stretching.

when the boys are finished stretching, you still feel his eyes on you.

you and the managers are now huddled together, getting the boys' belongings together.

you hear footsteps speeding towards you. you glance up, looking through your hair to see none other than dooru

wait that's not right

let me retry that-

you hear footsteps speeding towards you. you glance up, looking through your hair to see none other than toru oikawa flirting with haya.

she rolls her eyes, obviously uninterested in the tall boy.

when he notices that she's not paying him any attention, he goes to kiyoko. who also ignores him.

he turns to talk to you, when suddenly there's a wall in front of you.

"damn oikawa. cant handle rejection?" the wall speaks. you recognize the voice instantly.

it's none other than the beautiful main character kai tsuda!

you place your head on his back, clutching his shirt slightly to keep yourself hidden.

"rejection? tsuda, i was simply complimenting the girls." the smooth voice of oikawa rings out.

he tries to peak around kai, to see what the girl with h/c locks looks like. but unfortunately for him, kai moves his body to keep you covered.

"keeping her all to yourself? you're no fun, tsuda." oikawa whines.

"she's just shy, don't think she wants to be hit on." kai smoothly explains.

haya sees the interaction and decides to tell nishinoya and tanaka.

"come on (fake name) let's get you out of here." kai says as he wraps his arm around your shoulder and guides you elsewhere.

"really kai? f/n? that's the best you could come up with?"

"want me to give you back to him? you know i won't hesitate."

from the distance, you can hear a feminine scream. you glance over your shoulder to see noya on oikawa's back and biting him as tanaka yells.

you can't help but giggle and continue to walk with kai.

"y/n chan~" a voice whispers in your ear.

you jump and slap at the source of the voice.

you see matsukawa holding his cheek and smirking.

"after i kept your little secret, you decide to slap me? that's not nice, y/n chan."

"sneaking up on me isn't nice." you smack his chest.

"go ahead. ask away." you say, crossing your arms.

"first of all, what are you doing in a karasuno uniform? not saying it looks bad, looks really good to be honest." he says slyly, it earns another slap which he caught this time.

"perv. anyways, i'm wearing it for the next two days." you say.

he gives you a look that says continue.

"i snuck into karasuno. no one knows but haya, kai, fuji, a chill teacher that probably forgot, and now you." you explain.

"so you don't have stds?"

you look at kai, who looks away to avoid your gaze.

"no. i don't have stds."

"thank god." he sighs.

"why thank god." you ask.

"we don't want my future girlfriend to transfer it, do we?" he leans down to your level, getting close to your face.

"who said i would agree to that?"

"jokes jokes." he throws his arms up in defense.

"don't tell anyone. i'll bring you something from my club when i get back on monday." you sigh.

"hmm." he runs his chin.

"tempting, ask correctly and maybe i'll consider." he smirks.

"oh my god, you and your senpai kink." kai groans.

you let out a small huff.

"senpai, will you please not tell anyone of my secret?" you mumble, aggravated.

"i couldn't hear you." he smiles.

"senpai. don't tell anyone. snitches get stitches." you look at him with a cold stare.

he gulps.

"yes ma'am." he says as he salutes you.

"NISHINOYA GET OFF OF HIM!" ukai yells as daichi squirts the libero with a water bottle.