someone in the trunk

imma say it- 𝐾𝐴𝐼 𝑆𝑈𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑀𝐴𝐶𝑌 💅
also flirt has been blowing up so uh- HI NEW BESTIES YOU LOOK GREAT TODAY. and hello kpop stans! thank you guys for the votes and comments!

you groan as you drag yourself from your warm bed. at first you're in a tired mood as always, but that turns into sad and excited when you realize that it's your last day at karasuno.

you throw the uniform on and decide to actually try with your appearance today.

key word being try.

you get the normal text from haya and make your way to the door, nothing out of the normal.

until you get to the car. the car is shaking slightly and haya isn't on her phone like she normally is when she pulls up. she's facing the back seat.

you hesitantly walk to the passenger seat and open the door.

right before the door is fully opened, you hear a small slap and 'shut up' come from the back seat.

"hey bestie." haya sweat drops.

"hey.. what's going on?"

just as you say that, you hear 6 voices chorus from the back.

"WHAT THE FUCK." you scream and jump out of the car.

"get back in y/n or we'll be late." haya says as she starts up the car.

you climb back in and look in the back seat to be greeted with the faces of sugawara, asahi, tanaka, kinnoshita, daichi, and ennoshita looking back at you.

"how the fuck do you all fit? in the back no less. and why are you in here?" you ask them, concerned.

"we heard that nishi got to go with you and we wanted to too." tanaka explains simply.

"suga made me." asahi bashfully states.

"at least no ones in the trunk." you sigh and turn around. it gets oddly quiet.

"please tell me that no ones in the trunk." you turn back around and look at the boys.

"no ones in the trunk." the boys chorus.

"don't lie."

"hinata and kageyama are in the trunk." sugawara states.

"can they breathe at least?"

"ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ! ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ғᴀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ!" you hear the muffled voice of hinata call out.

"that's good at least. music, haya?"

"of course."

"DADADADA." tanaka sings.

"AND I NEED YOU!" you, haya, and suga chorus.

"DADADADADA." daichi sings.

"AND I MISS YOU!" tanaka and kinnoshita yell.

"AND NOW I WON-DERRRR!" you hear kageyama and hinata yell from the back.

"boke hinata! don't be so loud in my ear!" kageyama scolds.

"IF I COULD FALL!" the whole car sings at this point.

"INTO THE SKY!"

"DO YOU THINK TIME."

"WOULD PASS ME BY."

"CAUSE YOU KNOW I'D WALK 1000 MILES TO FIND YOU."

"just."

"say."

"you."

"TONIGHT!"

"DA DADADADADA." tanaka yells.

"noooo we have to go to school now!" you whine as haya pulls into the parking lot.

"ғʀᴇsʜ ᴀɪʀ?!" you hear kageyama yell from the trunk.

"pay the chauffeur please and thank you." haya says as she holds her hand out, expecting payment.

"tanaka put the 20 away." suga scolds.

everyone high-fives haya as their payment and climbs out of the car. and heads to the building.

haya wraps her arm around your shoulder, "today's your last day, gotta make it fun." she says with a small smile.

"haya? being nice?!" you dramatically gasp.

"shut up." she pushes you away. "i can be nice when i want to."

"mhm right. and i can not be a ukai simp when i want to. i can lie too." you giggle and wrap your arm around her.

*unedited*
567 words