fabulous pig

"IM HERE DID I MISS ANYTHING?!"

your breathing hitches. "noya," you release quietly.

the bright smile that was once on his face begins to fall when he's met with silence. you look at haya to be met with a small nod.

"uh- haya will finish explaining, i need to tell noya everything." you state and make your way to the doorway of the class and pull him out.

"right, so as y/n was saying earlier," you hear haya begin to explain as the door closes.

"shawty? what's going on?"

"i listen bae, this is kinda serious." you prepare yourself for whatever happens after you explain.

worst comes to worst he never talks to you again, you mentally come to the conclusion. but that wouldn't make for a good x reader.

or do you masochist mfs like that-

you let out a small breath and tell the story the same way as you told the larger group but you were able to finish without an interruption.

the whole time, he stays surprisingly quiet. his emotions being clearly displayed on his face.

"but i didn't think i would get close to anyone, i thought i would stay with haya and make no new friends. i was highly mistaken because i really love you,, guys." you awkwardly cough at the end.

he's standing still, in the middle of the hallway. still as a statue.

"i'll answer any questions you have or i can just go back in." you motion to the door.

he stays silent and you take that as your answer. however, as you're turning to walk back in, you feel a hand grab your wrist and pull you back.

you stand still and wait for what will happen next.

.

.

you feel arms wrap around your back tightly.

he places his chin on your shoulder and whispers in your ear. "damn, so i got a bad girl on my hands."

you blush slightly and try to recollect yourself. "mhm. after that whole story you got that i've been a bad girl? what happens to bad girls exactly?" you whisper in reply.

"N/N? DID YOU TELL THEM YET? I SWEAR IF I MISSED THEIR REA-" you hear the loud voice of bestie bae enter the hallway, kai lets out a deep chuckle.

"bestie, you don't understand what it is taking me to not fangirl right now. now before i squeal like a pig, a fabulous pig, tell me where my darling haya is." kai 'calmly' says.

noya is blushing at being caught, you on the other hand look at kai with a small smile. "she's in there." you nod to the door.

"oki." he takes a deep breath along with giving you a look that says 'details later.' you nod and he slips into the room.

"so, i'm assuming that you have some questions." you ask the shorter boy.

"just one main one."

"i'm here to answer."

"will you visit us?"

"probably." you nod, you were planning on seeing them again. either at games or sneaking in again, you just know that you'll miss the team.

"good. one more question."

"shoot."

"do you have a b- ya know what never mind." he shakes his head, his hair tickling the sensitive part on your neck.

"ok then, is that all?"

he gives you a gentle squeeze before releasing your hand and walking to the door. "yep, you comin?"

"i dunno am i?" you say and walk to the door with him.

"you will be." he winks and opens the door.

"SHIT MOVE MOVE MOVE!" a voice from the other side yells.

duagusgwi to write the hug scene i got my friend that's noyas height to hug me- good thing she's my bestie or that would've been awkward as fuuuu-😀
also shameless self promo: check out the tiktok i made! it's @ tiredofstuff