like a child

dunno if i already mentioned it but the sakusa x reader is up! it's one with the bright green cover on my profile ;)) also, i made a tiktok where i'm gonna post memes about my fics so make sure to check it out! the user is @ tiredofstuff

"so you're telling me that you weren't making a godchild for me?"

"we weren't!"

"you sure? no belly bumping?"

you shake your head and hide behind fuji out of embarrassment.

"we weren't doing anything dirty!"

"hmm. ok then i have no choice but to believe you my dearest bestie." kai practically teleports next to you and pulls you into his side.

"JESUS FUCK!" you yell when he's suddenly right next to you.

"no need for foul language."

"yes need for foul language! i'm convinced that you teleport."

"it's all in long legs sweetie, something your little boyfriend can't relate to."

you slap your hand over your mouth to stop your laugh. "you're messed up for that."

"so what if i am, i'm telling the truth and nothing less." he shrugs with his arms still draped around you. fuji is silently listening and laughing at the conversation.

"finally! the car!" you run to the back door of the small car and slide inside.

kai runs after you and gets in on the other side. "now you can walk away!" he says with claps in between. the boy is silently trying to catch his breath,, don't judge him he doesn't like running.

"so now tell me. what happened in DEEP DETAILS."

"i got hit with a volleyball. i saw two of the grey haired guy. coach made noya walk with me. i fell asleep and i guess he did too." you explain slowly as he nods to every word you say.

"and how'd you get in that position then?" he asks, his face incredibly close to yours.

"back up babe, before i bite your nose off." you say as you take your pointer finger, put it on his forehead, and push it away.

"sorry but please explain."

"i have no fucking clue. how do we end up like that after sleepovers? hmmm?"

"i- touché touché."

the driver side door opens and you both scream.

"shut up." a tired fuji groans as he climbs into the drivers seat.

"how did you even see the car from that far? we were at the gates?!" fuji grumbles from the drivers seat.

"main character magic." you simply state.

"bippity boppity boo bitch." kai adds.

"what took you so long to get here?" you ask with a head tilt.

"i had to walk because i'm not in the mood to run after my dumbass boyfriend and our best friend."

"i don't run, i glide. there's a difference."

"kai- you run like an anime girl." you say as your attention diverts to your phone.

"i have to agree with y/n." fuji says as he starts the drive.

"f both of you, i'm not talking to you guys."

"ok, how was your day fuji?" you say leaning towards the driver and resting your arms on the console. ignoring the pouting blond next to you.

"it was good, how was yours?"

"it was decent, ya know besides waking up being spooned by a boy i barely know and that i'm taller than. oh and we were surrounded by other people i'm not close with and haya."

"when you say it like that it sounds weird."

"that's how it is though." you shrug and look out the front window.

"so are you and haya planning anything fun for your last day there?"

"i dunno. i don't even know how i'm gonna tell the guys yet." you sweat drop.

"i guess just it by ear." he gives you a side glance and happens to make eye contact with kai.

kai opens his mouth to speak but quickly shuts it and diverts his attention out the window.

"like a child." fuji mumbles.

you nod in agreement and continue small talk with the blue haired boy.

*unedited*