cry triangle

i'm attempting an iwaizumi angst- go check it out besties 😩❤️ updates will be slow for all of my fics atm cause i'm at the beach for the next week TT

"what's wrong asahi?" daichi asks from the side of the commotion, standing next to a sad asahi.

"i haven't gotten a bye hug yet." asahi sighs.

"i feel like someone's upset." you think out loud. you look around the room and see asahi with a small frown on his face.

you sprint across the room to make sure he's ok.

"what's wrong asahi?!" you yell, looking up at the tall boy.

"it's dumb." he says, embarrassed.

"no it's not, you haven't given him a hug yet." daichi explains.

your mouth is open for a second, shocked and mad at yourself for forgetting to give the big teddy bear a hug.

you quickly jump on his front like a koala and when you feel the emotions begin, it's already too late. the tears are in motion.

"this seems familiar." asahi says with tears of his own running down his face.

kai sees the hug and like the first time this happened, joins in on the cry triangle.

once again, you, kai, and asahi are in a small huddle, crying and singing the outro to ouran high school host club.

the teens not included in the hug are watching, concerned looks on their faces. they decide to let the triangle cry and changed subjects quickly.

"y/n, kai. we have to go home now." haya hesitantly states after 10 minutes.

"ok." you mumble and slowly pull away from the hug.

kai turns to you and wipes your running mascara away, you do the same to him. you then both turn to asahi and wipe his tears from his cheeks.

"okay, i think we're ready." you mumble and walk over to noya, who wraps an arm around you. you rest your head on his shoulder and hug him back.

"ew, a happy couple." tanaka mumbles.

"they were quick to be cute and cuddly." haya makes a mental note.

"well, y/n's love language is verbal abuse and touch so it makes sense." kai says.

"how do you know?" haya asks.

"think about how she treats us, or at sleepovers when shes suddenly spooning one of us." kai explains.

haya makes an o shake with her lips and nods slowly.

"we have to meet up with fuji soon, we have to separate them." haya says as she walks over to you and noya.

"time to go home, babes." she pats your back.

"okay." you sigh sadly before giving noya a final squeeze.

"i'll text you later, ok." he whispers in your ear.

"ok." you give him a small smile and walk over to your blonde and pink haired besties.

"onwards!" you yells as you take their hands and run out of the classroom.

——
sorry it's so short besties