rip y/n ayyee

y'all spoil me- we hit 12k already! i'm not crying or anything-

"SHEEEEEESH"

"SHEEEEEESH"

"SHEEEEEESH"

"SHEEEEEESH"

"ok y/n and noya, you can stop now." daichi says with an irk mark forming on his head.

you and haya had just walked into the gym and when you saw noya, the two of you silently agreed to become swag.

"sheeeesh" you whisper as you walk up to the short boy by the bench.

"hey, y/n i have a question." noya says as he puts his water bottle down.

"wssup shawty." you put your bag on the floor and sit on the bench. he moves to stand in front of you, you now having to look up at the boy.

"what school did you come from?" he asks with a head tilt.

you freeze for a moment. "why do you ask?"

"because the great king and a few guys from seijoh kept staring at you."

you form a oh shape with your mouth. "yeah, uh i went there for my first and half of my second year."

"why'd you transfer?"

"aren't you nosey today." you tease. "i transferred because of financial things, i don't really pay attention to that type of stuff."

"oh ok! i don't mean to pry, i was just wondering!" he says with a bright smile.

you smile back and when you go to talk, "shorty! get your ass over here!" the coach calls.

"sorry y/n." he says and runs over to the team to stretch.

haya sits down next to you and puts her head on your shoulder, you rest your head on hers.

"tomorrow's your last day." she says as she looks at your stained hand from the day before.

"yeah." you sigh.

"this was more fun than i thought it would be." you admit.

"what do you mean?"

"i thought it would be more thrilling than anything else but i've actually made good friends." you explain.

"yeah, you and noya have gotten close." she says, giving you a small nudge.

"shut up." you groan and push her off of you. she just laughs at your obliviousness towards your feelings.

"so how are we gonna do this? i know matsukawa makes you go to their games, and we play against them a lot."

"i can't just vanish." you sigh.

"we can say that something happened to make you switch, like family or money problems."

"good idea, i already told noya that there's financial issues so it might work."

"i'm gonna miss you." haya closes her eyes.

"you're making it sound like i'm about to die."

"rip y/n. i'll make sure that kai dresses you and says a speech."

"don't forget leaking my wattpad and tumblr to my family. read it off as an inspirational quote."

"gotcha."

"WATCH OUT! BALL!"

you look up to be greeted with a ball flying towards you.