two sugas

YALL WE HIT 13k- im actually crying 😭🤚 neeways, ive decided to do a QnA so uh ask me stuff and yea.. 🧍‍♀️
ON WITH THE CHAPTER 😩

"Y/N LOOK OU-"

within the few seconds of looking up, your life flash before your eyes.

'damn, i need to leave my bed more.' was the last thing you thought before the ball hit you in the center of your face, causing you to fall.

you already felt embarrassed about getting hit. and the fact of when you fell, you hit your head on the bench didn't make you feel any better.

"y/n are you ok?!" the team rushed over.

you start laughing, "yeah, i'm fine. i think."

"you sure? your eyes look a little crossed." sugawara points out.

when you try to focus your eyes on suga, there's two of him. you reach out to grab his shoulder, but your hand just goes through air.

"ok maybe your right sugas."

"sugas?" kinnoshita asks with a quirked brow.

"yeah, there's two sugas." you point to the gray haired boys.

"there's only one suga here." kinnoshita says, pointing to the real sugawara.

"oh shit, i can see ghosts? melinda gordon better watch out."

"there's no ghosts here y/n, shorty take her to the nurses office." ukai says as he walks over.

"on it!" the short boy grabs wraps his arm around your waist to support you and starts walking to the office.

"ya know coach, i could've taken her to the office." haya says to the faux blond.

"yeah, i know. but they're taking too long to get together. EVERYONE BACK TO PRACTICE." the d̶i̶l̶f̶ coach yells to the team.

you arrive at the office quickly. it's open but no one is inside, you and the libero walk in and get you situated on the bed.

"stay here, i'll go look for the nurse." he says and starts to walk away but gets distracted by a note left on a table.

'went to get bandages, will be back by 4:25'

he glances at the clock that reads 4:10 and walks over to the bed that you're laying on.

"found her?"

"nope, she'll be back in a few minutes."

"oh oki."

awkward silence..

"well imma take a nap." you say and close your eyes.

"i'll wake you up when she gets here."

you hum in response, turning over to face the wall.

after about 5 minutes, youre out cold. nothing will wake you up.

unless a certain husbando walked in.

*cough* gojo *cough*

then you'd wake up.

the short boy felt his eyes get heavy. so like any normal person would, he laid down next to you.

the bed is big enough for two people to lay next to each other and still have lots of extra room. he made sure that he was far enough away so that if you woke up, you wouldn't be weirded out.

he crawled into the bed and quickly fell asleep.

by the time the nurse got back, she saw one of her loyal patients and a girl laying on the bed. deciding that she should let them rest for a bit, she did some paperwork.

a few minutes pass before you're awakened to the sound of giggling and hushing. you realized that your not in your room and try to move, only to be held down by an arm wrapped firmly around your waist.

you blush slightly, realizing how intimate your position was.

your back is facing him, his arms wrapped around your waist. his head is buried into your shoulder, you can feel the steady breathing of the boy against your skin. your legs are tangled together.

to sum up the position, very intimate and you couldn't move if you tried.

deciding that while it is embarrassing to be watched like this, it is comfortable, so you fall asleep once more.

please tell me someone understood the ghost whisperer reference 🥲