my beloved enno

ping.

you pull your phone from your pocket and glance at it.

wifey bae 😮‍💨

i'm so sorry you have to walk in this!
here's the list kai wrote
•instant ramen
•meat buns
•MONSTER BITCH I NEED MY FUCKING MONSTER
• those uh Fuji what are those called again the uh the the fuck uh the popcorn the healthy popcorn shit
•big bag off m&ms
thanks babe! <3

he used the voice to text thing for most of that, the "popcorn shit" is smart food popcorn

thx babes 😩
tell kai he's paying me back

you finish typing, hitting send and you slip your phone into your pocket as you arrive at the shop.

the door opens with a ding and the person at the counter looks up at you, giving a small head nod before laying it back down.

you walk through the isles, picking up the things on the list along with some of your own snacks.

"i can't believe you got a girlfriend!" you hear a voice whisper excitedly from the isle next to you.

"i didn't think she liked me back." a voice responds.

you casually eavesdrop on the conversation as you look around at the snacks, noticing how the voices steadily get closer.

you turn the corner and bump into a body.

"im sorry, i wasn't watching where i was-" you look up at the person you bumped into.

"oh it's just you tanaka." you dead pan.

"wow so i don't get a hi?" he grumbles.

"hi tanaka." you look to his side and see the libero you asked out earlier in the day.

"hey noya." you pat his head.

"hi n/n!" he smiles at you brightly.

"so what're your guys doing here?"

"we came here with the team! we always come here after school." the short boy says proudly.

"so my beloved ennoshita is here?" you gasp dramatically and run out of the isle.

"enno, my love!" you say once you see the gray haired setter, dramatically running at him.

"y/n. what are you doing here?" he gasps when you run into him.

"so dry, i'm going back to noya." you turn around and walk to the short boy, lacing your fingers together.

"was your beloved enno not enough?" he asks teasingly.

"meh, i realized that he's dry so i came back here for some flavor."

"ohh ok. wait, where are your friends?!" he looks around frantically.

"they stayed home because the umbrella only fits one person." you pout.

"how rude of the umbrella!" he says angrily.

"i know right!"

tanaka nudges noyas shoulder and does a weird hand motion to him. noya looks at him and tilts his head in confusion.

tanaka repeats the motion but slower, noya still not understanding. he then copies what tanaka was doing, in hopes it would help him understand.

"for gods sake, walk her home bro!" he snaps quietly.

"OH!" noya finally gets the motion.

"hey, y/n." he puts his chin on your shoulder.

"yea noya?"

"can i walk you home?"

"i'd like that." you smile at him and make your way to the register to check out.

"is this all?" the cashier asks with a yawn.

"mhm." you hand them the needed amount of cash and make your way back to noya.

"you ready?" you ask the boy.

"yea!"