im gonna jump..

you sat on the swing with h/c strands flowing in your face, your hands gripping onto the chains supporting the small piece of plastic you're currently seated on. your three best friends, kai tsuda, fuji yagami, and haya kido, are on the swings next to you. unlike them, you were trying to pick up enough speed to launch yourself onto the play set about 15 feet away.

"y/n, you're going to hurt yourself." fuji said watching you prepare to jump.

"if you go high and fast enough, you might wrap around the top of the swing set." haya giggled.

"no, i've tried that before, just jump when you get super high!" kai shouted to you.

"don't provoke her." fuji snapped at the two.

"guys, have more faith in me. i know when to jump." you giggled.

"y/n, if you get hurt i'm leaving you here." a dead serious fuji said.

you glance at the ground surrounding the swings  and the play set, the small wood chips you've played in for years calling to you.

you look back at your friends, then prepare for take off.

"here we go." fuji sighed.

"3" haya started the count down.

"2" kai continued.

"1!" you scream as you launch your body towards the play set.

for the first time in years, you land on the side of the large play set, holding onto the metal railing as you start to climb to the other side.

your friends watch in shock as you climb over the railing.

you and kai have been inseparable friends since practically birth. every friday after school, the two of you would go to the park located in the back of the neighborhood and just talk and play for hours. when you were six or seven, you did this exact thing but only kai was able to see it, ever since then you've been trying to do it again but you never succeed.

"YES BITCH! THATS MY BEST FREAKIN FRIEND RIGHT THERE!" kai yelled as he jumped of if his swing and ran over to you.

you leaned over the railing to give him a double high five. he's tall enough for his hands to reach the railing without standing on anything.

it must be weird for the kids of the neighborhood to watch high school second years go to the park and act like little kids, but for the four of you it's the most normal thing in the world.

you climb down and walk over to the monkey bars. you climb to the top and then hang upside down with your knees wrapped around a bar.

haya does the same but instead of hanging upside down, she just sits on top. her phone started ringing and she answered it.

"hello?"

"what do you need hinata?"

"oh my god." she rolled her eyes.

"just tell suga, he should be able to get saltshima to stop picking on you."

"buhbye" she said hanging up the phone.

"remind me why i became manager again?"

"you said a hot girl came up to you and asked if you were interested in helping more hot people play volleyball."

"oh yeah."

you look over to see kai doing wap while standing on the largest play set and fuji recording him. just then your legs gave out and you fell on your back, knocking the wind out of you.