4

Third person

Luciano sits at the long table with him at one end and her at the other, the last time they were both here they were practically kids and mates, this is where they met. Where they fell in love and now it's just a mere memory she wishes to burry and he wishes to dig out.

"So, why is my mates head in your hand." Luciano says emphasizing 'mates' trying to make her mad or a least some type of emotion but she doesn't budge. She shows nothing (LIKE A BAD BITCH !!! Sorry. )

Ayla has her professional mode on, this was her home and place she rules. Sure it pained her to hear him call someone else his mate but she could careless, it has been two years. "Well she trespassed and I show no mercy. She is an uninvited guest and I believe we told you if we ever see you again we'd flipping kill you. So we did but that's not the main reason of course." 

Luciano scoffs and leans back in his chair, might I add he's still not wearing a shirt. He wants to test her limits but he seems to be not getting the reaction he wants. "It sounds like you're still jealous and killed my mate just for the sake of it and I cannot accept that."

"Are you deaf?" His eyes widen but he quickly relaxes them "I said she trespassed, if you are uninvited and force your way in we have no choice but to kill you. Well we do have more that one choice, we can talk it out and find a middle ground or kill them on the spot."

"Proves my point you chose kill."

"I chose kill for a good reason."

"And what is that?" He leans into the table resting his arms on it

"She said and we quote 'You. You're the reason he doesn't love me, you need to die.' and she said this specifically toward Quinn which she didn't like very much 'You! You're the reason my nose is crooked! He reminds me of it everyday you bleep!' she didn't say bleep but you know... language."

Luciano starts to laugh like a mad man and Ayla just sits there with no emotion knowing he's going to explain why he's laughing. "Sorry." He wipes away a tear "She's just so flipping crazy, I'm honestly happy you killed her. She stained my freaking pants and she doesn't take no for a flipin' answer."

Ayla nods and stands up, she does take note how he didn't curse and replaced the curing words with non-curses. She would thank him for that but she couldn't "I must go now, I have only come here to return the body if there's anything you want to do with it. Have a nice day."

She walks out just as she feels a large arms grab her arm, she knows it's him because she's instantly warm and feels sparks. She gasp and turns around to see Luciano.... but it's not him his eyes are black.

"Ayla." Lester. 

"Hello." She clears her throat and snatches her hand away "Lester."

"Please stay." He growls out, she starts to fidget "I don't have much time, Luciano is trying to take over. It wasn't out choice to leave you, it wasn't his choice, please come back I beg you we all do." 

Who's Lester? Quinn asked, Ayla realized Quinn has never met Luciano's demons. The a kiss is planted on her forehead.

"Please." Lester whispers, then his relaxed body tenses. It's Luciano, he walks away slowly turning his back 

"Why are you hiding you demons."

"I'm not, he's just drunk."

"How is he drunk?"

"Whatever just leave."

"You've been hiding them since that night and I want to know why."

"Leave."

"Tell me now!" He whipped around to face her

"Because they can't keep their freaking mouth shut!" She flinches, she just stares at him. She feels her knees go jelly like the usually do when they stare at each other, she reaches for the door "Are you happy with him?"

"Not as happy as I was with you." She closes the door and walks out holding in her sobs, the moment she gets home she releases them. She misses him and he misses her but they don't know how to even tell each other.