32

This chapter is all thanks to @akshitagarg236 literally without them I wouldn't know how the fuck to continue this story SO BIG SHOUT OUT and thanks to them honestly so grateful  for it HAVE A LOVELY DAY..... MANGO OUT!!!

Luciano pov

"Ok time to go through." I say, holding out my hand for Quinn but she gets up by herself. Me and her have some talking to do after this is all done. We step through and the first thing we're greeted by is my dad and Char dead on the floor. 

"Fuck." I hear someone cough out "Why." It was my dad, he was still alive. I mean it's not like he can really die "Luci... she's she's too powerful.... she killed her." He sobbed holding Char

"Just know you brought this on yourself, Lennox close the portal." 

"Done." 

"We have to do find her." I say

"She's still here." Quinn says "I can feel it, she's... walking towards us." Quinn takes out the dagger

"Quinn, calm down. You don't want to do it just yet."

"We have to, now or never you-you don't know what I saw. She needs to be freed and I'm the only one who can do it. You won't be able to stab her... you would only see her." She says walking away towards where I'm guessing Ayla is. 

We start to follow her "Son." I stop walking "You are... you are going to have to use 100%.... all of it. You have to fight her as if you want to kill her otherwise you'll end up like my Char." I just nod and continue to walk, we walk into the throne room where Ayl- Satan is happily laying down. I look around for Quinn but I can't find her.

"Ah! A challenge! Finally!" Satan hops off the throne "Who would like to go first? Any takers? No how abou-" He suddenly stops talking and looks down at his check as blood trickles down, who stabbed him? Suddenly Quinn appears right in front of Satan "You bitch." He coughs out "You're so stupid." He chuckles deeply

"Die!" She twist the dagger in the heart "DIE!" She yells again pushing it in a little more, suddenly Satan starts to yell but it wasn't just his, it was mixed with his deep yell and a female one, Ayla. His body starts to shake, I could see a transparent Ayla moving side to side as if trying to get... out?

"It's working, Quinn get back now!" Landon yells

"NO! IT COULD BE REMOVED! I HAVE TO STAY!" Quinn yells back "Come one Ayla Come on!" 

"YOU IDIOT YOU COULD DIE!!!" Landon yells

"SHUT UP FUCK FACE I'LL BE FINE." She pushes the dagger in more but some type of magical force pulled them apart, throwing Quinn across the room against the wall knocking her out and throwing Satan to the other side of the room. 

"Quinn!" We were about to run towards Quinn until we heard a deep chuckle.

"The classic dagger... ahaha! That is an old piece of junk... you should've done your research kid." Satan gets up "If you stab any type of non-human while I'm in the body it doesn't remove me... ha it removes them." 

-------------

Again big big big!! Shout out to @akshitagarg236 for suggesting this idea to the story, there is more to it but that will be in the next chapter... THANK YOU SO SOS OSOS MUCH!!! Till next time yall.... MANGO OUT