7

Third person

"I'm here to mate them!" Ayla says

"Well I am too, yippy." He says sarcastically, Ayla ignores him and turns towards Iris. Connor got up and walked over to Luciano to talk to him.

"Ok Iris, your mother doesn't know but that's ok. I will send her a letter, it would be better if you lived with him in Hell because you won't really have to deal with you mother and that Demons and Devil's are less welcomed in Heaven then Angels are in Hell. It's an ancient thing that I've been trying to stop but it's too in graved that when they see one they want to kill it. So it's much safe for you there." 

"How you know?" Connor say walking over "I know your old mate was a demon but like who would leave you? You're all mighty."

"Connor!" Iris playfully slaps his arm "Sorry about him." I smile and get up as Iris did.

"No worries, it was Luciano." There face turns into shock "Yes not many people know exactly who my mate was but that's because they refuse to tell you that you can have a mate from Hell or Heaven. It's so annoying and I've been trying to fix it." I let out a huff and place my hands on my hips

"That's insane, never thought the infamous King of Hell would date a Angel." Connor teases

"I didn't have a choice really." He says

"Same here! Woke up one day and was forced to me mates with him, doesn't sound has bad as it does. We... we go along very well."

"Obviously not amazingly if he left you for that slu-"

"LANGUAGE!" Me and Iris yell at the same time, Connor just rolls his eyes.

"How can you say 'language' when Quinn is in you! She's a cursing machine!" Quinn takes over for a few makes her eyes white, boobs a little bigger, more curved making her gown tighter on her, hugging her body perfectly. 

"Ayla is getting tired of being here with him and I am too, can we get this over with?" Quinn says looking at her nails

"Yes ma'am." Iris says quietly

"As Queen of Heaven-"

"And as King of Hell-"

"We now pronounce you two mates, where you shall live happily ever after till the very end." We say at the same time, they smile at each other and kiss. The kiss gets a little intense and Connor teleports them out. Quinn turns around shifting back into Ayla, where her gown is now loose. She then starts to cry.

"Ayla?" He walks up to her pulling her in by her waist "Angel, it's ok." He places her head in his chest letting her sob.

"Y-yo-you.. you p-p-promi-promised. For-forever Luci.... why. Why did you-why did you do it?" She ask sobbing harder making his heart clench, her hugs her tighter to his chest not wanting to let go. 

"There are somethings that are meant to be kept a secret, I-I'm not allowed to tell you why because if I do you'll just leave me and it would be all for nothing." He says, her sobs quiet down. She slowly pulls out of his arms and pats his chest.

"It's sad that you think I'll leave you, you must've never trusted me." She starts to walk away slowly

"But I just don't want to loose you." She turns her head to the side still walking away

"How can you loose something you pushed away."

"I-I-"

"Goodbye Luciano, let's hope we never cross paths again." She teleports back to her mansion, leaving Luciano with his thoughts. She's right He though, he pushed her away. He could've fought of their relationship, he could've done something. She's already seen him at his worst, she was fighting beside him during the war. If he just didn't let his dad get to his head then everything would be fine. 

It's for the best he thought again, "She didn't see me at my worst, she saw me at my minimum. I've done much worse that a war." He whispers to himself "She doesn't deserve a man like me, no matter how much I convince myself. She deserves a sinless man." He teleports back to his mansion to only see Aubrey on his bed laying there half naked.