18

Landon pov (Backstory)

"Leave me the fuck alone before I kill your ass!" I yell at my 'father' who I just found fucking another bitch.

"Landon that is no way to speak to your father!" The slut yelled

"And who are you to tell me huh?" I slapped her, my anger always got the best of me. Sure the rule 'don't hit girls' is a thing and all but she deserved it I mean who does she think she is.

"LANDON!" My father yelled, I turned angrily and him. "How could you?" 

"How could I? How could you?! You fucking asshole good for nothing sperm donor!" I yelled, he tried to lung at me but before he could touch me I punched him in the face... hard. He was already knocked out but that didn't stop me from punching him nonstop till his face was unrecognizable. The slut kept yelling my name trying to stop me, I just pushed her back not giving two fucks.

That's when she came in, "Yo kid." She said. I looked up, brunette, brown eyes, tattoos, holding a gun. "Come with me."

I scoff at her "What are you my fucking mother?"

"Worse."

"Amazing." I step over my dads body and walk to her, my face and inch from hers. She didn't seem scared of me.

"Anaya come- WHAT THE FUCK!" I tiredly turned my head to see some guy staring at me with hatred, not the first "Babe who the fuck is this?!"

"No one." She response in a nonchalant voice

"No one? Do you think I'm stupid, you fucking slut!" He raises his arms to hit her, I grab him and pin him against the wall "Let me go!" I head butt him and his eyes go daze. I throw him to the floor and start throwing punches, sure it might be hypocritical of my but I hate men that hit women. 

"Kid stop it. Now." For some odd reason I stopped, I raised up from the body proud of my work, I smirk at myself and turn to her.

"Landon." I extend my arm out

"Anaya." She shakes it "You're covered in blood Landon."

"And you're in my house Anaya."

"Touché."

"Anaya, we got the- who are you?" Says another guy "Holy shit! Is that Brandon?!"

"Yes, lets go." She grabs the guys arm and walks away towards the door, I place my hands in my pockets and follow them. There are about 3 other people in my living room. 

"Yo." Is all I say and they stare at me intently, one of them raises their guns at me. I raise my eyebrow

"Keep your mouth shut boy or you will die." I clench my jaw at his words but then start laughing. "Is something funny."

"No, just felt like laughing. Anyways I wanna come with you." I say nonchalant 

"No."

"Yes." Anaya says

"Jake, he's coming with us. You didn't see what I saw." He just stares at her and sighs

"It's your lucky day kid, welcome to the Exes." I'm guessing he expected a reacting from me, since the Exes are one of the most wanted gangs out there. I just nod.

I did what normal gangs do, steal, sell, threaten and kill. It was mainly the killing and threatening I did because I enjoyed it. I was able to take all my anger out of the people, weather if they were innocent or not. I made sure they were unrecognizable and no one would know who they were unless they ran blood. 

I'm sitting on a long in front of a fire drinking a beer, Anaya walked over and sat next to me. "Good job today, you really went at it." 

"Yeah well, they threatened you. Couldn't have that now could we?" I say sending her a smirk

"Yeah... uh Landon?"

"Yes babes?" 

"I think you need to get you anger issues under control, I heard you tried to kill one of the members."

"Lies, I didn't try to kill him. I was merely warning him, simple."

"You can't do things like that, we all love you and know that you're apart of us you brought us to the top but you do need to get it under control."

"Well some girls like when I'm angry."

"Why is that?"

"Because I have angry sex and trust me... .it's as rough and hard as my punches." I send her a wink and she blushed. "But no need to worry your pretty little head, you're the only one who can contain me." 

"Landon I lov-"

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" Someone yelled, I heard gunshots. Me and Anaya run, I heard one shot and I saw her fall to the floor. 

"Noo!!!" I yell "Come on stay with me babe, stay with me." 

"Landon." She coughed

"Shhh, help is on it's way." I lied

"I love you Landon." She whispered before her body went limp

"I love you too."

"We found one!" I turn to see a gun pointed at my head, I held no emotion. I ignored them and turned back to Anaya.

"We'll see each other soon." Then my whole worlds went dark... or so I thought.

I was breathing, I felt it. I slowly open my eyes, what he fuck. Where am I? Where's Anaya. I look around and see three other body looking around, I try to yell but nothing came out.

Fucking Hell, my life is a fucking rollercoaster.