(37) Regular universe

Ok writer to read real quick, I was reading a book like a normal person does when they download Wattpad or whatever. So i'm reading and reading then I see a name, but not like just any name a name of someone I like know but not like friendly know or whatever someone I had a crush on and like was really good friends w them blah blah blah I HAD A HEARTATTACK DUDEEE!!!

 I screamed, not like out loud, but my insides screamed and I immediately deleted the book from my library... I'm not stable enough to read a book with someone's name that I used to like because All I can think about is HIM ah anyways rant over ENJOYYYY MANGO OUT!!!

------------------

Third person pov

It's been a whole day since  Ayla died and Luciano is taking it the hardest, he's been besting himself up about it saying this would've never happened if he just stayed with her. They tried to look for Quinn but Lucifer told them that she died with Ayla because Quinn left her own body, she was a spirit. So since Ayla possessed Quinn's body and Ayla died in Quinn's body, Quinn died too. 

Everyone that Satan has killed in Ayla's body was brought back, she used her remaining power heal everyone. Zeus feels the most guilty for some reason, he believes that he forced her into being the Queen which caused her to mature so quickly and it put her in the spotlight. 

"Luciano, honey you have to eat." Char say walking into his room with a tray of food, Luciano hasn't moved from his bed unless he needs to pee, he hasn't showered, brushed his teeth literally nothing, he's just a thing in a bed that had a bladder. "You can't stay in here, you smell." She says calmly

"Fuck off Char." He growls

"Listen Luciano, you're not the only one who lost her ok. Their trying to figure out how to bring her back, they believe she had a plan before she... so just have some hope." 

"What? Hope? Hope of what? Hope that she survives? She's already dead! I heard her take her last fucking breathe Char so do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone!" He yelled at her, her head hung low.

"Ok." She whispers and walks out closing the door quietly

-----

"Do you see that?" A nurse Angel said pointing at Ayla

"Oh lord! That's what she did... that was her plan." The doctor Angel said looking at Ayla's body which is on a medical table. "Go call.. inform everyone! She's alive!"  The nurse rushes out and starts making calls spreading the news. "You are quite the smart one Queen Ayla." The doctor whispers.

-----

"Luciano! SHOWER NOW!" Ares said bursting through the door

"Fuck off!" He yells back

"SHE'S ALIVE YOU IDIOT!!! GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING BED OR I WILL DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF!" Luciano pounces to his feet

"This better not be some type of joke." He growls

"You stink take care of you shit and I'll tell you everything."

-----

"You're telling me my baby is alive?" Nemesis said sobbing as the doctor just informed her

"Yes but there is a side affect."

"W-what?"

"What happened is before Ayla died, she uh made a reincarnation of herself. She will look exactly alike act alike everything is exactly like her, even her name. The only thing is... she won't have any memories and she will start her life at the age she ended it. So she will be 20 and will have the mind of how she was before she got involved in this whole thing. She will be innocent, carefree and childlike." The doctor informs Nemesis

"She won't... she won't remember me?" 

"No uh, I have been informed that you two didn't have the best um relationship before she died. So she probably thought you wouldn't mind her not remembering her."

"That's uh fair I guess." Nemesis sniffs "What about Luciano, when he finds the news he'll be the first person to see her."

"Yes well, Ayla believed their love is as strong as ever and no matter what universe or world they are in, even if they are totally different people they will still find each other."  

"So their still mates?" She questions

"No, for now we just introduce them to each other and I'm pretty sure they can do the rest on their own." Nemesis nods agreeing

-------

"Luciano you have a visitor." Char says quietly, Luciano has been jumpy all day since Ares told him the new, his Ayla was always so smart. They haven't informed him that she's woken up yet so he's busying himself with work after all he is still the King of Hell. 

"Char I'm workin-"

"Luciano meet Ayla, Ayla meet Luciano." Char says quietly as the little white haired Angel with diamond blue eyes hide behind Char shyly. Luciano snaps his head up to see Ayla... his Ayla, he knew she didn't know him yet so he had to go slow and be calm and gentle. 

The moment Ayla looked into his eyes she felt safe, she didn't see a scary demon anymore or the King of Hell. She just saw a person sitting at their desk working, she watched as Luciano stood up and started to make his way to the small Angel. 

He bent down on one knee so they were some what close to height, Ayla just stared at him. She removed herself from hiding behind Char and was standing in front of the Demon just staring straight into his eyes.

"Lovely to meet you Ay-oof." Ayla tackled him with a hug causing him to fall on his back, she didn't know why she did it but she did. He didn't waste a second to wrap his arms around her waist holding her tighter to his chest.

 "Welcome back Angel, we've missed you." 

------

THERE! THE END!! No need to hunt me down anymore, they are happy HAPPY ENDING !!! WOO WOO !!! Thank you all so much for reading and giving suggestions, I'm so happy you all enjoyed!! Love you all the most!!! *sniff* *sniff* this is a final good bye :( IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE !!!! *sniff* LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 

*sniff* *sniff* mango.... out