13

Satans pov

As I take over her whole body I realize there's someone else in here Hello?

Get out of this body right now It was a female voice, it couldn't be Ayla I already took over her voice she's the size of a raisin right now. 

Who's there

I said get out of the body!

Who are you!

I will push you out if I have to get out right now

Try me bitch

I open my eyes, I'm on the floor when did I get on the floor? I look up and see my grandson looking at me with hopeful eyes but they quickly disappear when he see's my eyes. "Grandpa get out of her, take me instead." I shake my head in disappointment and get up.

"You are weak just like your father, love makes you weak. She is your weakness, without her you would still be feared by all."

"You can't just take her."

"Oh but I can, if you stop me I will simply kill you."

"No one will believe your her."

"Oh that is an-" I change my voice to hers so it's not deep and raspy "- easy fix, don't you think?" He gives me a disgusted look "I hate white, let me change thins." I tap the gown she's wearing and it changes into a black dress (The photo above is kinda what she looks like right now so that's reference)

"Please just take me! Please."

"Shut up." I growled annoyed at how weak my own grandson is "I've been waiting 10 thousand years for this you will not stop me and even if you wanted to you know you won't have her either." I walk away, as I walk I go through her memories. I see a man, her husband, Apollo. I teleport to the last place I saw him.

"Oh jeez Ayla! What-what are you wearing?!" Time to seduce this boy

"Oh nothing, you don't like?" I pout, he bites his lip. Perfect.

"Come back to bed ok? It's late. Where did you run off to?"

"Oh just places." He sits on the bed and pats it for me to sit, instead I straddle him and play with his hair.

"Ayla... we are not to do this."

"Why not?"

"You know why." I really don't

"Well forget why we can't lets ignore it and just do it."

"Ayla! Please stop this." I kiss down his neck, he taste like salt. Gross. I create a dagger and try to stab him in the back but the moment I was about to plunge into his skin he disappeared, I fall face down. I grunt and look around for him

"AYLA WHAT THE FUCK!" He yells, I find him in full armor. I charge at him he dodges and hugs me from my back. "Ayla babe calm down, just talk to me."

"No!" My voice was back and I could tell my red eyes too 

Stop stop it! Please stop! I hear Ayla scream

"Ayla are you ok?" He releases a little, I kick him back to the floor and I don't hesitate to stab him in his heart. He looks at me in shock "Why... why Ayla." I soon feel like I've lost control over Ayla

I'm in a dark room but I can still see what's going on, Ayla is crying, apologizing and screaming for help. Weak. I force myself to take over I see him lay there lifeless, I leave the dagger there not caring and walk out. 

This is only the beginning.