16

Luciano pov

I stand there stunned, Ares invited me to Eve's house to show me what Ayl- Satan has started. It was a terrifying sight, especially the burns on Eve's arm. I could never see Ayla or Quinn doing that, especially the star the moment I saw it all my demons came out, just as a tradition. 

Their still out and yelling at me as I try to think.

"Why aren't we out there?!" Landon yells

"She needs us!" Lester says

"We have to save our Angel!" Lyric says, I believe that's the first time I've heard him talk serious about her "Have you see her Angel Quinn oh fuck she's hot, like bad ass hot but I shall calm down for this is a serious matter." Spoke too soon

"I can't do anything, I can't remove him. He didn't just posses a human or a weak demon or angel. He basically possessed God, his power combined with hers is unmatched. No one is dumb enough to defeat her, 1 million people could die fighting her and she'd only come out with a small paper cut."

"Why would there be paper at a fight?" Lyric says genuinely thinking, we look at him with a bored expression.

"Listen Luciano." Lennox says, he takes us by surprise. He never talks unless necessary and when he talks he sounds flawless, his plans and ideas always work. He also hasn't even tried to talk to Ayla for he just is too busy thinking all the time. His head is resting on his hand looking bored as ever. "There is a small chance we can kill him and not her-"

"What! Why are you only mentioning this now!?" I yell slamming my fist on the table, everyone flinches but him. He glances over me and fuck if looks could kill I'd be fucking one thousand feet under. "Sorry." I fidget in my seat under his gaze. (I'm thinking of doing like a background of each demon, so like their storyline and how they got to this point. I've seen a few people wanting to know more about them, let me know who you want to go first)

"There is this cursed object, it is a dagger specifically made for Satan himself. Whenever he possesses someone it can capture him in the dagger, the only thing is that no one knows where it is. It's also only worked on low grade Demons, Devils and Angels. Not on a powerful being such as our love. So there can be a chance it will kill her too, or consume her in the dagger trapping her with him."

"Great, it's a 50 50 I hate 50 50's." Landon grunts

"I love 50 50s, they make you wonder but sadly this isn't one." Lennox's says "There is merely a... let's say 90 out of 100 percent chance this will work. That 10 percent might seem small but it quite large."

"We're not doing it." I say sternly

"No one asked you Luci." I glare at him only for him to send me a bored look "There is another option but I rather not put it on the menu yet because I don't have a full understanding of it."

"Just because you don't have a full understanding doesn't mean you can't tell us." Lester snaps, Lester never snaps. He's the carefree little bunny teddy bear, shit everyone's coming out of their shell today.

"It's Ayla herself." He says confusing us all... of at least I thought.

"He's talking about when she came back to life after obviously dying, I felt her die. Her body was limp wasn't moving, then all of a sudden she's back brand new." Lemme tell you... you're never going to guess who just said that. Fucking Lyric.

"Are all of you bitches switching up on me right now? Lest snapping? Ly suddenly being serious and Len just not explaining himself? Lan being oddly calm and not raging?!" 

"Listen Lu, I may be a horny ass bastard but I've been calculating everything that's been going on."

"Calculating?" I chuckle in disbelief, No way this knucklehead just used that word.

"It's true, fun fact Lyric is actually smarter than me. Which means he's smart than all of us." Lennox says drinking his FUCKING TEA! Where'd that shit come from.

"SMARTER!" We say in unison, besides Lyric and Lennox of course.

"Listen we have no time for this right now,  what I've found out is that Ayla's father is a powerful man. He got sick and died before she was born, they aren't biologically related because Nemesis can't have children. He wanted to meet his daughter so he asked Nemesis as she was making Ayla to place him in her. As in place his power and spirit in her, I believe when she died she went to her father. They had a quick little reunion and he brought her back." Lyric says way too serious for my liking

"Which means..." Landon says

"Which means she's immortal." He leans back in his chair "Oh she also has the power to bring back the dead, pretty much every power you can think of and when Quinn revealed herself she only became stronger and was able to use her power. Every time we've seen her fight and use her power she's always used half." 

"Wait-" Lester says

"Yes so every time she's beat us in training she wasn't using her full power, merely 10 percent maybe less."

"We told her to-" Lester starts again

"If she used full she would've killed us-"

"Stop fucking interrupting Lyric, we've had enough of that smart mouth. Think about the times Ayla asked for you to teach her how to fully kiss."

"Oh fuck." Lyrics eyes close and his head snaps back, drool running down the corner of his mouth. At least he's back to normal.