33

Dude I WAS CRYINNNGGG while writing this, if this doesn't make u cry that's fine but a bitch is SENSITIVEEE ahhh I was tearing up like a lil cry baby anyways enjoy this book is near the END wow I felt like I started this book like two days ago THANK YOU ALL for the support and I'm happy you are all enjoying it!! MANGO OUT!!!

Quinn pov (SUPRISE SHAWTYYYY!!!)

My head is pounding, and even though my eyes are close my head is fucking spinning. I move my head a little "Stay with me Quinn, they need you." I hear a familiar voice, I slowly open my eyes and it takes a while for me to focus. Once I focus I see Lucifer hovering over me, I want him out of my sight... he hurt my God.

"Quinn, there you are come on." He taps my cheek lightly "Their fighting there asses off right now, come one they need you, Ayla needs you." 

"Ayla?" I say sitting up with my head still pounding

"Ok ok, let me help you." He helps me sit up properly and lays my back against a wall "The dagger." I look down at my left hand and furrow my eyebrows, if he wanted it he would take it. "Quinn give me the dagger.

"No... take it."

"I-I can't Quinn I'm a demon- you know what it's whatever. I'll tell you what to do."

"What happened?" I say weakly

"You stabbed Satan." I smile "But instead of removing him you removed her... she uh is in the dagger right now." 

"W-we need to get her out NOW!" I yell, suddenly the pounding and pain went away

"Shhh calm down, I'll tell you what to do-" He starts coughing... up blood. "Shit, ok. I need you to drip your blood on the blade." I did so "Ok now let me chant." He starts to chant familiar yet unfamiliar words "Now Ayla, I know you can hear me. Follow the light, take over. Quinn accepts." 

I start getting mini flashbacks of that day but it's ok... it's just Ayla, my sister, my friend, my God. I start to feel my body heat up "Quinn I need you to stab yourself doesn't matter where." I look at him with worried eyes "Don't worry, once Ayla takes over she will easily heal you." I just nod and with out hesitation stab my heart, the second time I've been stabbed.

I feel my eyes droop and then everything one again goes black.

Ayla pov

I open my eyes, slowly. I feel a slight sting, I look down at my chest and then look up at Lucifer. I reacted immediately by grabbing the knife out and pinning him against the wall "You tried to kill me!" I say

"Please... he had my love. I-I brought you back, look... your body is different." I look down and sure enough.... boobs. 

"This is Quinn's body, where's Quinn?" 

"She's still inside you, you just switched bodies and-" He was cut off by a scream, a bloody scream. I drop Lucifer to the ground and pick up my gown running straight to where I heard the sound. As I approach a door it swings open and in comes a flying Landon, he hits the wall and coughs up some blood.

"Landon!" I run towards him, I get on my knees and inspect his face. He's pretty messed up "Landon, baby can you hear me?" His eyes slowly open, he searches my eyes as if making sure it was me or if I'm even real, he smiles. His breathtaking rare contagious smile, showing his pearly whites and dimples. 

"Ayla." He whispers 

"Yeah baby it's me." I whisper back, I gently kiss him on the lips making sure that it cures him "I put a spell on you, you will heal but you won't be able to move. You'll be paralyzed."

"No... don't do this-"

"I have to, I started it. Bye bye Tomato."

"To-ma-to?" (Accent)

"Yeah because you're always angry and angry is red... and a tomato is red, bye bye." I peck his forehead and walk into the room, to see Lester and Lyric on the floor. Currently everyone can see me but Satan, it's a spell I learned to be invisible to the enemy. 

I walk up to Lester, he looks at me and immedicably smiles but then frowns "Don't." He says, I kiss his lip "Why." He says already knowing what I'm doing

"I'm sorry but I have to." I walk over to Lyric who just smirks at me, I roll my eyes and kiss him and Lyric being Lyric deepens it and I allow him knowing-

"Maybe we shouldn't get hot and bothered in the middle of a fight." Lyric says against my lips with a smile "We'll continue when this is over." My smile shrinks a little and he notices "Pumpkin... why can't I move." 

"Bye Lyric." I whisper 

"No... Pumpkin don't please." He says silently tearing up, I just get up ignoring him. I swiftly go to Lennox and kiss his cheek, his eyes move to me with sad filling them. He is soon pushed back by Satan who still can't see me.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Luciano yells kicking Satan towards a wall giving me some time, he grabs my waist and pulls me into him "Please don't, I'm sorry I love you. Please I beg you don't do this." I tear rolls down cheek, I wipe it away.

"I forgive you Luci, I forgive all of you." I say

"Please don't I can't loose you for real this time, I won't know how to live with myself." He sobs, I give him my best smile wiping away as many tears as I can

"Well well, love really does make you weak." Satan say, I don't move my eyes from Luci and he does the same. 

"It's time Luci."

"No." He growls but it's soft, he grips my waist tighter "Please." He sobs out "Please don't go." 

"I have to." I kiss his lips and he immediately kisses me back, once I remove my lips his body tenses which means he's paralyzed "I love you." I use a gravity force to set him down near the other boys. I turn to face myself.. my old self. 

"Now this is what I call a challenge." He says with an evil smirk