Chapter II

The school have been completed, we're free for the rest of the day. Amy asked me if I want to go out with her, I told her that I will go if we go home first and put away our backpack and making sure that I've told my mother that I'm going to play with a new friend. She agreed. First we went to her house, surprisingly nobody's home in her house. Then we went to my house, Amy waited outside while I did what I have to do.

After I've finished with my needs, I went outside to see my friend. She put her arms behind her while leaning back and forth, looking at her surroundings. Then she looks at me, and smiled.

"(y/n)! You're back! So are you ready to take some running?", Amy said.

"Wait running?- I don't think I can run for to long or as fast as normal kids do", I said nervously, I was never good with sports. Mostly because i'm lazy or my body just...don't fit to do average exercise.

"Oh, hey it's okay", Amy said. It seems like she can see me in trouble.

"If you'd like, you can follow me by your bike", she continued.

"W-wait really? Wait, how did you know I have a bike?", I cocked my eyebrow at her.

"It's parked in front of your house silly", Amy giggled.

Wha- I looked to my front yard. Oh, right. I forgot that i parked it there.

"Which makes me wonder... Why you didn't bring your bike to school?", Amy said.

"Ummm, I didn't bring my bike because just in case there's no parking lot for bikes, but since I saw one, I'll of course start using my bike tomorrow!", I said quickly and nervously.

"Great! That means we can start speeding up to home after school together", Amy said cheerfully.

"Okay, let me grab my bike", I ran to my bike, kick the standard, put my foot on the pedal and then start cycling to Amy who's now running. Wonder where she'll take me. I catch up to her side.

"Sooo, where are we going?", I asked.

"We're going to see Sonic!", Amy said happily. She must have loves her hero so much. To be honest I just heard about Sonic this morning when Amy told me about him. That guy is a underrated hero from what I hear.

"So where is Sonic now? And how did you find him?", I asked again.

"Oh it's easy for me you see, let just say I have a strong and a trust able intuition", she said.

"Okay...", I said.

"I know you'll probably curious or even suspect me but, let me tell you, I'm training in some magic!", Amy said.

"Whoa wha- That's so cool!", I said.

"Yeah, so far I'm skilled in sensing and recently I'm learning how to summon a soul weapon and reading Tarot cards!", Amy said proudly.

"Soul... Weapon?", what is that, seems magical though.

"Oh it's a weapon that are attached to your soul, a form of self defense of the owner. You can only summon it if you can control and harness Chaos energy well", Amy said.

"Can I... have one too?", this is a stupid question but I'm so interested!

"Of course! Everybody at least have one with them, just need a kick and a lot of practice to be able to use them properly", Amy said, "if you'd like, I can teach you".

"Wait, really?!".

"Yup! Just tell me when do you want to start".

"Okay!".

•*•

We stopped near Seaside Hill, it's beautiful. After long minutes of running or cycling, we took a stop at a nearby beverage stall. We chose our favourite ice juice to buy. And then we walked around the coast. Amy told me that this place is a temple for Orcas or something, but whatever it is, it's a nice place to chill.

Suddenly, Amy gasp.

"He's here!", Amy said. I can see stars in her eyes, "Please hold my drink for a while, I will bring him here!".

"O-oh, okay", she handed me her drink and then ran off. Damn she's fast, my bike makes things seems slower.

Or maybe I'm just slow.

I quickly finished my drink so I don't have to hold it anymore. I threw the empty case into the nearby trash can from distance. It got in. Yesss I fist bump the air. I looked back to the direction where Amy was in. She disappeared so fast.

Until she came back to view.

Wait that's not her.

I can see a blue blur coming to me with sounds of roaring engine. I thought the engine was some random Jeep pass by, but oh gosh.

I quickly went to the side of the path I was on and whatever it is pass through. I can feel my heartbeat beating so fast.

And then another blue blur.

And then Amy who's slowing down as she came near me. She was panting then bent over while clutching her knees.

"Are you... Okay? Did something happened?", I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, you okay?".

"I'm good".

"Drink please!", she holds out a hand. I handed her drink back. Amy took some sips before talking again.

"So I did find him but, he's busy aaand chasing someone that I don't want to go near to", Amy said.

A yellow fox flies passing us.

Wait what.

"You remember that robot I told you? Metal Sonic? Yes he's the one who's just pass by you and being chased by Sonic right now", Amy said.

"M-Metal Sonic?!", that's him?!

"Yeah it's him", she stood up. "But don't worry! I'm sure Sonic will take care of him!", Amy said with full confidence.

"Now let's continue to stroll around okay?", Amy takes my hand and give me a reassuring smile.

"Okay".

We continued to walk around Seaside Hill. My mind keeps wondering off to what will Metal Sonic about to do earlier and why is he here but thankfully Amy helped me to keep me distracted from that.

I hope everything will be okay.